Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I purchased the XPC recently and I really like it. I had some problems with it when I first got it but that was operator error not a machine issue. I like the fact that you get 3 sizes of each item in the books and the books run from $29.99 to $49.99. Most of the font books have uppercase, lowercase, numbers, punctuation and shadows for all. The shapes books have 3 sizes of each shape. Storage is much easier than with the sizzix and dies, you do not need to connect to a computer and it is light weight & not very large.

Delo

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I purchased the XPC recently and I really like it. I had some problems with it when I first got it but that was operator error not a machine issue. I like the fact that you get 3 sizes of each item in the books and the books run from $29.99 to $49.99. Most of the font books have uppercase, lowercase, numbers, punctuation and shadows for all. The shapes books have 3 sizes of each shape. Storage is much easier than with the sizzix and dies, you do not need to connect to a computer and it is light weight & not very large.

Delo

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Found this. http://www.xyron.com/img/compel/ZR0A...MG9s_t9zLT.mpg

I just wish it showed how it worked.

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You need to cut 4x4 inch squares of paper or cardstock. The tray that holds the paper is self-adhesive, you place the paper or cardstock down on the mat, I use a brayer to make certain it is down good. You decide which designs out of the book you want then program it in by pushing the button on the design in the book. The machine will not let you enter too many designs for the paper. Then you push the green check button to start the cutting, the machine will beep at you when it is finished. It is very user friendly and I love it. I have the Sizzix machine and the Sidekick but for paper the XPCS is absolutely the easiest for cutting alphabets or die cuts. Plus you get die cuts that are layered with the XPCS and all you have to do is program the machine with each of the colors of paper and then put it together, no cutting apart the die cut like with the Sizzix system.

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Delo, I have a question about the XPCS. I got one from QVC about 2-3 weeks ago. (Got a great price and 4 easy pay too!)

I like that it cuts in 3 sizes. However, is there an easy way to set it for the middle size? I can get the large and the small, but have a great deal of trouble getting it set on the medium size.

Thanks!

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I haven't had any trouble setting mine for any size. It defaults to the middle size when you select the design you want. Are you having trouble getting the XPCS to take the selection? Sorry, I know this isn't much help.
    Have you called tech support at Xyron? I had problems with a book and called and was helped right away. The number is in the "manual" (and I use that term loosely) you received with the machine.