Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Numbers Album

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I picked up the new Digital Scrapbooking Magazine by Simple Scrapbooks and in it they had an idea for a numbers album. The example was a top 10 a lady did for her tenth anny.

I wanted to do a 25 list for my 25th B-day. I made the consession that 25 is a lot. I still want 25 lists but not all 25 things though I seem to have lot of those! On my foods I did the alphabet 26-X=25 I took out the letter X since it was too hard {see X is an algebra term I took out that letter of the alpha kinda humorous...ok I'm just a nerd}

I also thought I'd be hard pressed to come up with 25 places I wanted to go to so I settled on 5 and then will do 5 things I want to see at each place 5 X 5 = 25

Here is my huge list so far, I'm looking for other list ideas right now and for you to come up with your own numbers lists. Hopefully smaller than 25!

1. Favorite Foods 26-x=25 all letters of alpha but x: Asparagus, Blueberries, Cheesecake, Dr. Pepper!, Everything Chocolate, French Toast, Gouda, Hamburger, Ice cream – Mint Chocolate Chip , Jell-O Pudding, Kettle Corn, Linguini, Mango, Nuts, Onion Rings, Pumpkin Pie, Quiche, Rose’s Stuffed Peppers, Sweet Potato Casserole, Turkey, Uncle Jimmy’s Bacon Wrapped Water chestnuts, Vino!, Watermelon, Yogurt, Zucchini
    2. Music Artists – 1. David Bowie, 2. Tom Petty, 3. Bon Jovi, 4. Smetena, 5. Celia Cruz, 6. Sonny Rollins, 7. Uriah Heep, 8. Fiona Apple, 9. Harry Connick Jr. , 10. Norah Jones, 11. Crosby, Stills, and Nash, 12. Weird Al Yankovich, 13. The Who, 14. John Klemmer, 15. The Beatles, 16. Paul McCartney, 17. Modest Mouse, 18. Chopin, 19. Tom Cochrane, 20. Dream Theatre, 21. Rolling Stones, 22. Dirks Bently, 23. Keith Urban, 24. Johnny Cash, 25. Willie Nelson
    3. Movies: 1. Fifth Element, 2. Lord of the Rings Trilogy, 3. Prophecy Trilogy, 4. A View to a Kill, 5. Silence of the Lambs, 6. Princess Bride, 7. Space Balls, 8. Young Frankenstein, 9. Blazing Saddles, 10. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, 11. Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, 12. Matilda, 13. Identity, 14. Moulin Rouge, 15. Kill Bill 1 and 2, 16. Reservoir Dogs, 17. Monster House, 18. Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail, 19. Dark Crystal, 20. Labyrinth, 21. Basquiat 22. Harry Potter Series, 23. Adventures of Pricilla Queen of the Desert, 24. Clerks, 25. Robin Hood Prince of Thieves
    4. Books: 1. Matilda by Roald Dahl, 2. Harry Potter Series J.K. Rowling, 3. Goblins in the Castle by Bruce Coville 4. The Testament of Caspar Shultz/the Bormann Testament by Jack Higgins, 5. Hound of the Baskervilles by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, 6. Lord of the Rings Trilogy by J. R. R. Tolkien, 6. The Commitments by Roddy Doyle, 7. American Gods by Neil Gaiman, 8. Good Omens by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett, 9. Reaper Man by Terry Pratchett, 10. Thud! By Terry Pratchett, 11. Stardust by Neil Gaiman, 12. Harry Bosh Books by Michael Connelly, 13. Portable Dorothy Parker, 14. The Heart is a Lonely Hunter by Carson McCullers, 15. The 7th gate series by Magaret Weis and Tracy Hickman, 16. Ceres (manga) Yu Watase, 17 King of Hell (manga) RA In-Soo and Kim Jae-Hwan 18. The Thin Man Dashiell Hammett,19. The Peculiar Memroies of Thomas Penman by Bruse Robinson, 20. Moby Dick by Herman Melvil, 21. Ahab’s Wife by Sena Jeter Naslund 22. Eragon Christopher Paolini, 23. Wicked by Gregory MacGuire, 24. Click, Clack, Moo Cows That Type Dorothy Cronin, 25. Land of OZ by L. Frank Baum
    5. Authors/writers 1. Neil Gaiman 2. Terry Pratchett 3. Dorothy Parker 4. Hellen Hunt Jackson 5. Viggo Mortensen 6. Michael Connelly 7. Jack Higgins 8. Margarett Wies and Tracy Hickman 9. Sir Arthur Conan Doyle 10. Rhold Dahl 11. Robert Frost 12. Bruce Coville, 13. J.K. Rowling 14. J.R.R. Tolkien, 15. C.S. Lewis, 16. L. Frank Baum (also shares b-day) 17. Christopher Paolini,18. Suzanne Collins 19. Dorothy Cronin 20. Steven King 21. Kathryn Lasky 22. e. e. cummings 23. Yu Watase 24. Carson McCullers 25. Gregory MacGuire
    6. Places I want to go to (things I want to see?) 1. Rome, Italy: 2. United Kingdom, 3. Ireland, 4. Switzerland 5. Australia
    7. Each birthday (this should be #1)
    8. Favorite Eeyore things
    9. Favorite Bunny things
    10. 25 things I love about my ferrets 1. How Ponder sleeps half in the hammock and on the ledge, 2. Cute they look both curled up in the same hammock, 3. The funny sounds they make when they play, 4. The interesting places I find my scrapping stuff, 5. How they think my feet are evil beings that must be attacked!, 6. Ponder kisses ?, 7. Pratchett sleeping in Steve’s shirt, 8. Trying to hoard the entire package of Paper Towels!, 9. they will come up when you have food but they never eat it, 10. They won’t play ball they hoard ball, 11. They listen to Steve when he says bed time, 12. When they yawn, 13. How Ponder manages to sleep in the subwoofer, 14. When they actually go in the box!, 15. Attack the Reindeer!, 16. Love plastic bags, 17. When Pratchett would steal the morning paper, 18. Pratchett used to watch Hockey games, 19. How they think they’re being stealthy, 20. When they follow Steve around,
    11. 25 things I love to do 1. Read a good book, 2. Make a nice LO, 3. Make a cute card, 4. Make something for a friend or relative, 5. Cross-stitch 6. Quill, 7. Sleep in 8. Ride around with Steve with the top down, 9. Clutch the handle in the car ;P 10. Browse book stores, 11. Browse craft stores 12. Take a walk, 13. Play video games, 14. Take my time, 15. Smile, 16. Play with kids, 17. Teach someone something new, 18. Learn new things, 19. Participate in swaps, 20. Find funny things on the internet, 21. Talk on message boards, 22. Paint ceramics, 23. Drive my car, 24. Paint my nails, 25. Wear fishnets
    12. 25 places I love to go 1. The library, 2. The beach, 3. The woods/mountains, 4. Craft stores , 5. Romano’s Macaroni Grill, 6. A Hockey game, 7. Museums, 8. Mall with friends, 9. The movies, 10. Panhandle of FL, 11. To see cousin Marion and Aunt Ouida in Slidel, 12. New Orleans ? 13.
    13. 25 things I do well 1. Make a mess!, 2. Make Toast, 3. Walk ?, 4., 5. Play with the ferrets, 6. Put on makeup

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I picked up the new Digital Scrapbooking Magazine by Simple Scrapbooks and in it they had an idea for a numbers album. The example was a top 10 a lady did for her tenth anny.

I wanted to do a 25 list for my 25th B-day. I made the consession that 25 is a lot. I still want 25 lists but not all 25 things though I seem to have lot of those! On my foods I did the alphabet 26-X=25 I took out the letter X since it was too hard {see X is an algebra term I took out that letter of the alpha kinda humorous...ok I'm just a nerd}

I also thought I'd be hard pressed to come up with 25 places I wanted to go to so I settled on 5 and then will do 5 things I want to see at each place 5 X 5 = 25

Here is my huge list so far, I'm looking for other list ideas right now and for you to come up with your own numbers lists. Hopefully smaller than 25!

1. Favorite Foods 26-x=25 all letters of alpha but x: Asparagus, Blueberries, Cheesecake, Dr. Pepper!, Everything Chocolate, French Toast, Gouda, Hamburger, Ice cream – Mint Chocolate Chip , Jell-O Pudding, Kettle Corn, Linguini, Mango, Nuts, Onion Rings, Pumpkin Pie, Quiche, Rose’s Stuffed Peppers, Sweet Potato Casserole, Turkey, Uncle Jimmy’s Bacon Wrapped Water chestnuts, Vino!, Watermelon, Yogurt, Zucchini
    2. Music Artists – 1. David Bowie, 2. Tom Petty, 3. Bon Jovi, 4. Smetena, 5. Celia Cruz, 6. Sonny Rollins, 7. Uriah Heep, 8. Fiona Apple, 9. Harry Connick Jr. , 10. Norah Jones, 11. Crosby, Stills, and Nash, 12. Weird Al Yankovich, 13. The Who, 14. John Klemmer, 15. The Beatles, 16. Paul McCartney, 17. Modest Mouse, 18. Chopin, 19. Tom Cochrane, 20. Dream Theatre, 21. Rolling Stones, 22. Dirks Bently, 23. Keith Urban, 24. Johnny Cash, 25. Willie Nelson
    3. Movies: 1. Fifth Element, 2. Lord of the Rings Trilogy, 3. Prophecy Trilogy, 4. A View to a Kill, 5. Silence of the Lambs, 6. Princess Bride, 7. Space Balls, 8. Young Frankenstein, 9. Blazing Saddles, 10. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, 11. Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, 12. Matilda, 13. Identity, 14. Moulin Rouge, 15. Kill Bill 1 and 2, 16. Reservoir Dogs, 17. Monster House, 18. Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail, 19. Dark Crystal, 20. Labyrinth, 21. Basquiat 22. Harry Potter Series, 23. Adventures of Pricilla Queen of the Desert, 24. Clerks, 25. Robin Hood Prince of Thieves
    4. Books: 1. Matilda by Roald Dahl, 2. Harry Potter Series J.K. Rowling, 3. Goblins in the Castle by Bruce Coville 4. The Testament of Caspar Shultz/the Bormann Testament by Jack Higgins, 5. Hound of the Baskervilles by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, 6. Lord of the Rings Trilogy by J. R. R. Tolkien, 6. The Commitments by Roddy Doyle, 7. American Gods by Neil Gaiman, 8. Good Omens by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett, 9. Reaper Man by Terry Pratchett, 10. Thud! By Terry Pratchett, 11. Stardust by Neil Gaiman, 12. Harry Bosh Books by Michael Connelly, 13. Portable Dorothy Parker, 14. The Heart is a Lonely Hunter by Carson McCullers, 15. The 7th gate series by Magaret Weis and Tracy Hickman, 16. Ceres (manga) Yu Watase, 17 King of Hell (manga) RA In-Soo and Kim Jae-Hwan 18. The Thin Man Dashiell Hammett,19. The Peculiar Memroies of Thomas Penman by Bruse Robinson, 20. Moby Dick by Herman Melvil, 21. Ahab’s Wife by Sena Jeter Naslund 22. Eragon Christopher Paolini, 23. Wicked by Gregory MacGuire, 24. Click, Clack, Moo Cows That Type Dorothy Cronin, 25. Land of OZ by L. Frank Baum
    5. Authors/writers 1. Neil Gaiman 2. Terry Pratchett 3. Dorothy Parker 4. Hellen Hunt Jackson 5. Viggo Mortensen 6. Michael Connelly 7. Jack Higgins 8. Margarett Wies and Tracy Hickman 9. Sir Arthur Conan Doyle 10. Rhold Dahl 11. Robert Frost 12. Bruce Coville, 13. J.K. Rowling 14. J.R.R. Tolkien, 15. C.S. Lewis, 16. L. Frank Baum (also shares b-day) 17. Christopher Paolini,18. Suzanne Collins 19. Dorothy Cronin 20. Steven King 21. Kathryn Lasky 22. e. e. cummings 23. Yu Watase 24. Carson McCullers 25. Gregory MacGuire
    6. Places I want to go to (things I want to see?) 1. Rome, Italy: 2. United Kingdom, 3. Ireland, 4. Switzerland 5. Australia
    7. Each birthday (this should be #1)
    8. Favorite Eeyore things
    9. Favorite Bunny things
    10. 25 things I love about my ferrets 1. How Ponder sleeps half in the hammock and on the ledge, 2. Cute they look both curled up in the same hammock, 3. The funny sounds they make when they play, 4. The interesting places I find my scrapping stuff, 5. How they think my feet are evil beings that must be attacked!, 6. Ponder kisses ?, 7. Pratchett sleeping in Steve’s shirt, 8. Trying to hoard the entire package of Paper Towels!, 9. they will come up when you have food but they never eat it, 10. They won’t play ball they hoard ball, 11. They listen to Steve when he says bed time, 12. When they yawn, 13. How Ponder manages to sleep in the subwoofer, 14. When they actually go in the box!, 15. Attack the Reindeer!, 16. Love plastic bags, 17. When Pratchett would steal the morning paper, 18. Pratchett used to watch Hockey games, 19. How they think they’re being stealthy, 20. When they follow Steve around,
    11. 25 things I love to do 1. Read a good book, 2. Make a nice LO, 3. Make a cute card, 4. Make something for a friend or relative, 5. Cross-stitch 6. Quill, 7. Sleep in 8. Ride around with Steve with the top down, 9. Clutch the handle in the car ;P 10. Browse book stores, 11. Browse craft stores 12. Take a walk, 13. Play video games, 14. Take my time, 15. Smile, 16. Play with kids, 17. Teach someone something new, 18. Learn new things, 19. Participate in swaps, 20. Find funny things on the internet, 21. Talk on message boards, 22. Paint ceramics, 23. Drive my car, 24. Paint my nails, 25. Wear fishnets
    12. 25 places I love to go 1. The library, 2. The beach, 3. The woods/mountains, 4. Craft stores , 5. Romano’s Macaroni Grill, 6. A Hockey game, 7. Museums, 8. Mall with friends, 9. The movies, 10. Panhandle of FL, 11. To see cousin Marion and Aunt Ouida in Slidel, 12. New Orleans ? 13.
    13. 25 things I do well 1. Make a mess!, 2. Make Toast, 3. Walk ?, 4., 5. Play with the ferrets, 6. Put on makeup

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow that is cool. You came up with alot. Dont know if I can think that much in one night but I will try and do a list or two. I will have to get back to you. I would love for you to post a photo of the layout you do.I dont know how i would scrap it. so you have to give us more. you give and inch and we want more i tell you!!!

Thanks for sharing with us. Janice
    SAS is 5 years old... please join in the 5day online crop!!!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, you know what Ziggy. If you do five lists of your top fives you still have 25.
    Cindy
    Independent Beauty Consultant
    www.marykay.com/cynthiaalarcon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blah Cindy :-P that's too easy LOL I just looked up at the post and saw Attack the Reindeer! and I was like what crazy late night list did I come up with @?!! Then I saw it was in the ferret one and it made perfect sense :-P

Uh OH my laughing must have woken them up. I don't know how they can manage to sleep in the same hammock when its so freaking hot!

Ziggy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just noticed my fav books are numbered wrong. I have 2 number 6's :-P and I guess I went on limit of how long a post can be because I had a bit more on list 13. :-P

I'll worry about it later I'm going to cross stitch and watch tv.

Ziggy