Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No scrap room!

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't have a "scraproom" So i scrap at the kitchen table. Where do you scrap if you don't have a room designated for scrapping?

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't have a "scraproom" So i scrap at the kitchen table. Where do you scrap if you don't have a room designated for scrapping?

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do have a scraproom but soon I won't. We are getting ready to move and I'll lose my room for six months or so. Say hello to the kitchen table!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did mine on the kitchen table too Hubby complained that we couldn't eat there. Now I have my own room and we still can't eat off the kitchen table because I've got papers everywhere!

Ziggy

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont have a room now anymore....so i've been slackin because i hate having to pull out all my stuff then having to put it all back again.

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I actually have a small dining room table in my bedroom that I use for my craft space. Nothing close to having my own room, but it works for me.

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CreativeChaos:
    I actually have a small dining room table in my bedroom that I use for my craft space. Nothing close to having my own room, but it works for me. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think that is the most important thing...that it works for you! There are lots of scrappy spaces at a much larger board that you could browse through for ideas.

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I talked to my hubby today about scrapping and he said "Please don't do it at the table!! I can't stand the mess and i like eating there once in a while!!" So, I guess that i will have to find a space that will work, i'm going to try to do something in my room, i guess!! There just isn't a lot of space in there to put a table!!

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there room for an enclosed cabinet of some kind? I saw a really cool one online if you want me to look for it.

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would like to know where that site is!! Thank you, That might work!!