Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Michael's news

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi everyone
    was in Michaels today and was informed that they are getting rid of the cricut I asked why and they said it was because WalMart stores are going to carry them and they cannot compete with there prices so be on the look out for them at walmart stores soon. What I am wordering is how much the cartiages will be cause you wont beable to use the 40% coupons like you could at michaels so I'm gonna try to get a few that I would really like before they are gone
    Diana

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi everyone
    was in Michaels today and was informed that they are getting rid of the cricut I asked why and they said it was because WalMart stores are going to carry them and they cannot compete with there prices so be on the look out for them at walmart stores soon. What I am wordering is how much the cartiages will be cause you wont beable to use the 40% coupons like you could at michaels so I'm gonna try to get a few that I would really like before they are gone
    Diana

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the news on this. I too, use the coupons for cartridges when I can.

I did notice that the walmart closest to me already has the cricuts in but, there was also no difference in price.

Plus, all of the walmarts in our area (within 45 miles of home) are no longer going to carry scrapbooking supplies. So, I hate to hear that M's wont be carrying it either!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've seen them at my walmarts too. I think the new walmarts arent being built with crafting sections but there is some sb stuff in the office supply section someone said.

Ok so if Walmart does get rid of the craft section and no longer carry the cricut will M's start carring it again? It's not really on my list of things to buy but just wondering.

Oh and there's a disclamer on the M's coupons that you can't use it on cricut anyway.

Ziggy

Well my wal-mart said its keeping the sp section. the cricut is 199 or 159 i cant remember and i know the cartiages ar 59.

Yeah i also believe you can NOT use the 40% off at M's well that what they have always told me.

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    our Walmart also is carrying the Cricut here also!