Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok got to go to HL tonight and was looking for these markers in the fabric dept. and paint dept. I finally asked a girl and she took me right to them... They are in the t-shirt dept... where all the items are to decorate the t-shirts. They had tons of them just need to know where to look.

You can buy them each at $2.99 or 6 for $19.00 and a 40% off coupon of course..

I just got back and haven't tried them on any thing but I'm going to...

Happy hunting...

Clarinda
    Clarinda

Mom of three
    Nanna of three

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok got to go to HL tonight and was looking for these markers in the fabric dept. and paint dept. I finally asked a girl and she took me right to them... They are in the t-shirt dept... where all the items are to decorate the t-shirts. They had tons of them just need to know where to look.

You can buy them each at $2.99 or 6 for $19.00 and a 40% off coupon of course..

I just got back and haven't tried them on any thing but I'm going to...

Happy hunting...

Clarinda
    Clarinda

Mom of three
    Nanna of three

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Think they may have them at WM, wish wish.
    Mickie

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK my hubby ordered these off line and he spent over 80+ dollars and got me all 25 colors.....

I think it is neat, but tried them and well dont buy a ton before you try them.

I would start out with one for 2.99 with 40% off.

I think they are pretty neat. and will use them of course. But they really dont feel velvety. Just puffy kind of like a rubbery feel. If you heat them to long they will burn. I wrote my DD name and will it only PUFFED up in the heavy inked areas so where you start and end pretty much was was the only parts that felt different.

So I got some really pretty markers. I have to play around more with them and if I get it down I am hoping that it will feel velvety(sp?).

There is my take on them....please if anyone use them and the work post me a few tips...

PLEASE try them and just dont take my word... really never that great with the heat gun maybe thats my problem.

Thanks Janice
    SAS is 5 years old... please join in the 5day online crop!!!!