Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I went to Costco tonight to look for the Wild Aspargus paper that was mentioned (No Luck), but did see some Xyron Personal Cutting Systems for $99.00 if anyone is looking for a good buy on one.

Debbie

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Sam's membership is due in October for renewal. I think I might try Costco instead for a year. I have never shopped there before, or should I stay with Sams? Anyone have a preference before I do that? Thanks.
    Cheryl
    "I am bound to them, though I cannot look into their eyes, or hear their voices. I honor their history, I cherish their lives, I will tell their story. Therefore I scrapbook"

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I personally favor Costco. They really do have good prices & deals. A lot of people think you can only save if you have a large family because of the size of some of their products (bulk), but it's just my husband and I, and we shop there quite often. I love the store. Just remember that if you see something you really like, buy it, it may be gone the next time you're there. Also, anything that has an asterick by the price or ends with a seven it being clearanced.

I also shop Costco online occassionally. I just purchased a Canon Rebel EOS XTI, 18-55mm lens, 2 GB CF Card, Battery Charger, Battery Pack, Wide Strap,with a lens cap for $699.99. Shipping was only $14.95. In the store the same camera without the CF card was $780.00.

I don't know if your Costco has gas, but if they do, gas is usually at least 10 cents cheaper a gallon there as well.

Debbie

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow Debbie, looks like you have made my decision for me. Thanks
    Cheryl
    "I am bound to them, though I cannot look into their eyes, or hear their voices. I honor their history, I cherish their lives, I will tell their story. Therefore I scrapbook"

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm a Costco gal, myself. I tell people when comparing the two...Costco is to Sam's like Target is to WalMart.
    Enjoy!

Marsha
    life is uncertain, scrap first

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cheryl,

I hope you enjoy it as much as we do.

Debbie