Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have decided that I am going to post all my stuff on this one post as I come across it.
    Pm me if you are interested or have any questions.

Forget the Paper Crimpers, I have decided that they are crap and I am going to return them. Thought I just wasn't using them but then I tried one and the rollers got all out of line.

Trade or Sale
    1) I have a ton of baggies. Alot of these are those craft size baggies that you find in the bead dept. I used them to store ribbon and fiber, small embellishments in. I also have a ton of snack size and sandwich size baggies that I used to store swap items in and send swap items in. I have changed the way I store things so I just don't need all that I have. I also just found some large enough to send page kits in, including 12x12 paper

Sale or Trade
    2) Sale stamped images (Cheap have got to recoup some of the costs of my stamp buying addiction)

Sale or Trade
    3) Ellison Heart Window Die. This is new in the package (I don't have a die cutting machine

Sale or Trade
    4)5 clear cases from See D's Stamps, to store unmounted or acrylic stamps in.

Sale or Trade
    5) several non-stick sheets to store unmounted stamps or acrylic stamps on.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have decided that I am going to post all my stuff on this one post as I come across it.
    Pm me if you are interested or have any questions.

Forget the Paper Crimpers, I have decided that they are crap and I am going to return them. Thought I just wasn't using them but then I tried one and the rollers got all out of line.

Trade or Sale
    1) I have a ton of baggies. Alot of these are those craft size baggies that you find in the bead dept. I used them to store ribbon and fiber, small embellishments in. I also have a ton of snack size and sandwich size baggies that I used to store swap items in and send swap items in. I have changed the way I store things so I just don't need all that I have. I also just found some large enough to send page kits in, including 12x12 paper

Sale or Trade
    2) Sale stamped images (Cheap have got to recoup some of the costs of my stamp buying addiction)

Sale or Trade
    3) Ellison Heart Window Die. This is new in the package (I don't have a die cutting machine

Sale or Trade
    4)5 clear cases from See D's Stamps, to store unmounted or acrylic stamps in.

Sale or Trade
    5) several non-stick sheets to store unmounted stamps or acrylic stamps on.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    new items added

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lori, will the Ellison die work in my Cuttlebug? Can you post a picture as I am not sure what it is.
    Judith