Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    RECOLLECTIONS=North Richland Hills, Texas. I was visiting the Fort Worth area two weekends ago and found this most wonderful store. They have a super nice large store with an entrance table loaded with so many beautiful finished examples of their upcoming class projects. TONS of them. Isle after isle on both sides of their store of all kinds of products. I have never seen so many types and sizes of albums all at one location. I bought an adorable Kindergarden and First Grade album for my Granddaughter. They had about four full, four sided magazine and book towers, plus an end cap loaded with the same. I picked up a cool book on making mini-albums. They stock a little bit of everything. Tons of papers, a wall of beautiful ribbon, Cricut items, paints of every color, etc. I bought the coolest zig-zag rubon tape-like dispenser. It looks like you used your sewing machine. Kind of expensive, but I love it. But the BEST part is their crop room!!! A HUGE open back area of the store with dozens of tables, AND they have tons of equipment for anyone that comes in and crops. Their have 12X12" printers, scanners, computers with internet access, Sizzix, Cricuts, and Wishblades all on hand for anyone to use. Can you image?? This is like being in a candy store. Whoever is running this store needs a raise! My daughter is expecting a baby around Christmas, and I am planning on staying 2-3 weeks after she delivers and I cannot wait to go to one of their weekend crops while visiting.
    Cheryl
    "I am bound to them, though I cannot look into their eyes, or hear their voices. I honor their history, I cherish their lives, I will tell their story. Therefore I scrapbook"

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cheryl that store sounds awesome! I'm going to have to go on a shopping spree in the US when I win the lottery LOL

We don't have much here in the North, for local shopping I mostly go to Walmart and the dollar store. We've also got Photo Metro that has lots of neat scrapping stuff. There is one LSS but it's way too expensive.

I do most of my shopping online at www.creativecraftsandstickers.com <--- love this place!
    Melissa

To scrap or to cook, that is the question!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    favorite store is which ever one I'm in at the moment...LOL.

Sikeston Mo - on I55 is Scrapbookin'
    Memphis Tn - By the Germantown Mall is Eceteria (sp) Arichivers is opening up there soon also. First one in this area. Yea! Can't wait.!

Clarinda
    Clarinda

Mom of three
    Nanna of three

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cheryl I live about 3 hours from Fort Worth in Moore oklahoma. That store sounds like it might worth the drive sometime. Can you give me directions thank you

Dalene

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi. I am not sure if this will post, but I am trying to add a link for their web site. There are actually several Recollections stores in four states. I will try and list. If it does not work, I will have to copy/paste just the info for the store at the Fort Worth location.
    http://www.recollectionsonline.com/locations.html
    Cheryl
    "I am bound to them, though I cannot look into their eyes, or hear their voices. I honor their history, I cherish their lives, I will tell their story. Therefore I scrapbook"

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WOW! I did it! I am now patting myself on my back! You can open the link for the North Richland Hills store by either clinking on TEXAS on the top, or arrowing down to that state. If you get this close, you need to go just down the road, within 3 miles, to http://www.scrapbookpad.com/contact/ This is a super nice store too, and worth the drive, but I am SOLD on the crop area and cool tools at Recollections. This area is in Colleyville where many of the Dallas Cowboys live. Check out some of little ol houses in the area.
    Cheryl

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cheryl, there is a Recollections store in the Washington, DC area, my GF loves it and I went in there when I visited. It reminds me of Archiver's, but they had a play room for the tots. Their parent company is Michael's.
    Laura

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you are ever up north... there are a few I really like:
    New England Scrapbook Co in Canton, CT
    and Wiggles & Giggles in Wethersfield... one more fave: Inspiration Station in Stafford Springs, CT. Come Visit Me!!!!!!!!!
    It's almost leaf peeping season here!
    TALLIES 2017
    1. SCRAPBOOK PAGE TOTALS: 6
    2. CARD TOTALS: 3
    3. CARD KITS:

4. MINI BOOK:
    5. OTHER ALTERED PROJECTS: 1

"Dull Women Have Immaculate Houses"

Maria

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nashville TN - http://www.tnscrapnmemories.com/ found this store because I was looking for BG paper. Very nice and she has tables so you can go scrap there anytime. She's also got a kid station in the back so kids can play while Mommy shops Thought that was a cool idea.

Fort Walton Beach Florida http://www.croppincornerfl.com/ I used to visit this store a lot when I was in FL! They have a bunch of stuff and the biggest collection of BG papers I drooled when I walked in the back door

Scrapbook Mania was a store in Niceville that had some nice stuff. Maybe not worth a trip but if you're all ready going that way it's a good stop.

There's a Scrapbook Clearnence Center in Destin that's a small store but good prices. They're owned by the same people that have the one in Pigeon Forge TN.

There was another store in Destin that was nice. Had theme stuff I found some car and wine stuff there thanks to Google it's called Scribbles and Scraps http://www.scribblesandscraps.net/

This lady came to the crop I went to in Elizabethtown KY http://www.creatinginspirations.com/
    she has a monthly kit and a new store in Elizabethtown. She used to mostly sell online.

Ziggy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In all of Huntsville we have two scrapbook stores (besides the HL) and I like one of them. It is called Once Upon A Scrapbook.

That is one of the reason I started my online store. Hoping that it would get me going enough that I could put money into a real Brick and Mortor store in the next couple of years.

There was a store in Lynnwood Washington that I really liked, but I can't remember the name of it. Had everything.