Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I figured that I would post the first post here since this section was just added a few minutes ago. Everyone knows that you have to exercise and eat well in order to lose weight safely.

Nike came out with this kit (sells for about $29) that works with the iPod Nano (they Nano sells for about $149) and it helps to motivate you by telling you the distances that you have walked or ran, keeps track of your progress and counts the calories lost.

You can upload the data for free at http://www.nikeplus.com and you can join others in challenges such as "who can walk the most in 30 days". This helps give that extra little boost to get ya going and help shed some pounds before summer comes.

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's cool!I am still trying to lose my baby pounds from 6 months ago!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds really neat but I don't have either!
    Cindy
    Independent Beauty Consultant
    www.marykay.com/cynthiaalarcon

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It sounds good but I don't have either one either. (and I'm trying to lose my "baby weight" from 35 years ago! )

...Cindy

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wow you can use the "baby weight" excuse for 35 years and i thought I was pushing it by still using after two and a half. wait til i tell me hubby I can blame the baby for a long time to come....hahaha

ok we could start our own changelle here in the pm form we could all set a goal and keep each other accountable for it. you dont have to say your weight but your goals and your losses and then maybe we could do something as a group for the winner. like a pot of some kind. My mom and i bet money when we do it. it kind of make me work harder when you know you are getting something if you work harder and loose more.

what do you think? we could do it on a percents kind of thing and the honor system of course or a before and after photo. just to keep us motivated.

Janice
    SAS is 5 years old... please join in the 5day online crop!!!!