Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hope it works now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah it worked, now how did you do it

Ziggy

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When you start a new discussion, there is an option to "add attachment" right under the box where you would type in the body of your message.

Just click the "add attachment" link and a little thing will open that will allow you to find the photo on your computer. Just find it, add a name for it in the box and then submit your post.

It will show the photo in the post.

Or, if you have your photo hosted at a spot like http://www.photobucket.com or http://www.myscrapbookphotos.com then you would just hit the little button above the spot where you type in the body of your message and stick the link to the photo in the box that pops up and it will show within the post. This option is good for sharing multiple photos within one post and is actually the most often used method of posting photos

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ah ok didn't see the add attachment down there now. I think I tried it before and it didn't like me then so wasn't sure if that was it or the insert pic thing.

Ziggy

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We had a little problems with that feature. Because it was not turned on before, we really did not notice it. We sort of lease this software froma company and even though we pay some pretty good money each month for it, we are still at the mercy of their tech support to fix the problems. Other than the looks and content of the forum, we have very little control over the backend of it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok Thanks for the info. Now I noticed you got your avatar to work. Is that feature fixed too?

Ziggy