Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This was probley asked before, but was wondering what type of layouts are you working on. Me, I am working on a 12x12 page of my DD and it will have 11 photos on it, can't wait to finish it up so I can post it for everyone to see. All there is left is a couple embellies to add and a title, and a journal box and I will be finished with it.

I needed a little break from doing cards for a swap, I only have one more group to finish but they weren't coming out the way I wanted and thought maybe a little change from card making would do the trick.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This was probley asked before, but was wondering what type of layouts are you working on. Me, I am working on a 12x12 page of my DD and it will have 11 photos on it, can't wait to finish it up so I can post it for everyone to see. All there is left is a couple embellies to add and a title, and a journal box and I will be finished with it.

I needed a little break from doing cards for a swap, I only have one more group to finish but they weren't coming out the way I wanted and thought maybe a little change from card making would do the trick.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm trying to scrap different activities I've participated in at our Senior center. I'm trying to get some different things scrapped so I can get them out of the way. I also have some swap things to complete so I can mail them.
    Judith

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just finished my son's 2006 college baseball album and now I'm starting 2007! I am getting a little burned out on sports photos so I take a break every now and then and do an altered project. I just finished a cute picture frame for my nephew and I'll put his birthday money in it instead of a photo. I also altered an old journal for my son's girlfriend. I turned it into a picture frame, now all I have to do is get the photos before I mail it.

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am working on doing a double LO for my sister-in-law... I have alot of her old school pictures I am going to use. But!! I want to frame it. Any ideas on framing a double LO?? I am considering just framing them individually in the scrapbook frames ??? What think y'all?

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm finally about to finish our Boston/White Mountains/Acadia trip from last October. Than I hope to catch up on everything I haven't done in that time before I start last month's Colorado trip.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Scrapn'newbie:
    I am working on doing a double LO for my sister-in-law... I have alot of her old school pictures I am going to use. But!! I want to frame it. Any ideas on framing a double LO?? I am considering just framing them individually in the scrapbook frames ??? What think y'all? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's what I would do, use two of the frames.
    bonnie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hawaiian vacation - I HAVE to have it finished before my trip to meet Donna in 30 days! I am still working on Thursday, need to also do Friday and Saturday and then I will be done.
    bonnie

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    still working on DD's book for her reign as Miss native APS so far, i've gotten 34 pages done. I did one page last night (which is included in the count)

bonnie, that's so kewl you're almost done!

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm finishing the last few pages of my DD and family when they lived in Aruba in 2003. Then I'm back to the present, my DS's 50th birthday pictures. And No, I'm not that old...I was a child bride.
    Kay