Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: store paper?

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am organizing my scraproom and wondering how you store your paper? Right now mines in a dresser but I want something different since its hard to find the paper I want.

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can use the stackable paper trays that you find at wal-mart in the office section. You can sort paper and have it all in one place.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use the paper trays that stand up right. I watched a craft show and they said store your paper standing up so it does not wrinkle or crumple when you get the sheets from the bottom out. That is if you were going to use the same tray for different colors. But the stacking trays would be good if you had one for each color. I have 3 stand up paper trays and they work great for me They can hold between 300-500 depending on if its cardstock or paper. I hope this helps.
    SAS is 5 years old... please join in the 5day online crop!!!!

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For all of your specially sorted papers...get yourself a multi pants hangers...it's usually 4-5 sets of clips to hang your pants with. Well any pant hangers I guess, you know all the ones you get with shorts and skirts, and 2 gallon Ziploc bag. You can store your separated papers easily! The bas are see-through so you will beable to find the paper you are looking for fast and easy. I saw this in the Scrapbooks ETC.

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just recently bought the Iris plastic drawer system for 12 x 12 pages and love it! I got it at Jo's with a 40% off coupon. I think this is about my third way of trying to store my papers and I like this the best. I think these are on sale this week, but have been told they were a special promotion and may not get any more in when these are gone.
    Lynn

I bought the cropper hopper upright storage for my cardstock, and use the "Iris" carts (I got mine at Walmart) with the 12x12 drawers for the patterned paper. It is working really good so far.

Faye

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    <span class="ev_code_GREEN">I had a hard time storing my paper until I got the upright cropper hopper paper holders and I put them on a cart and my room looks much more organized and it is so easy to find the paper I want. </span>

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow! I love all these ideas. Now, to decide on which to go with. Thanks for sharing!

Hugz,
    Connie
    www.istlc4you.com

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought my mom a P3 and since we never scrap without one another, we always have plenty of paper between the 2 of us

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use the cropper hopper vertical storage system. I store my cardstock by color and my patterned paper by theme: birthday, Xmas, Sports, etc.

Rosalie, CA