Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Which ones do you have and what do you think of them? Like 'em, dislike 'em.. If you don't like'm why?

CE is having a sale on a couple of fonts - all Mixed up $53.99 and Celebration $39.99-

I've been eyeing Celebrations for a while now.. Think this font will pay itself off, eventually.

Anyway, thanks for your input.

p/s.. I so want OPPOSITE ATTRACTS.. haven't found it here in Albuquerque, yet.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've only got the George and Walk in my Garden. The garden doesn't have a font but does have some words. I like it alot, but the next one I get will have another font.
    Cindy
    Independent Beauty Consultant
    www.marykay.com/cynthiaalarcon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really like my Beyond Birthdays cart. It has pre-made words/phrases that will work for almost each holiday/occasion with the exception of Easter, but it only has "Mom/Mum or Dad"- and not "Happy Mother's/Father's Day". This has been great since I have been making alot of cards lately.

I REALLY want OppAttract too! I am going to special order that one next week from my LSS w/ a coupon. I refuse to pay full retail at M's!!

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's really cool your LSS will take ads from competitors,, i believe one of ours will do that on the 3rd Monday, i think.. It's been a while since i've been to that particular store Thanks for reminding, me though

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have around 8 or 9. There are some that I use way more than others.

-Base Camp is my all time favorite font.
    -Opposites Attract is really nice, especially when you layer the script font on the chunky one.
    -Tags, Bags is awesome. I love making custom gift card holders (did a alot for Christmas), little gift boxes which worked out great for DD's valentines for her class.
    - Stamped - a little too skinny. I would like it better fattened up a bit.
    - George is an okay font. I use it on cards mostly. I'm not crazy about the top half of the letter being so big and the bottom little. (many cricut font's are that way)
    Doodletype - right up there with Base Camp for me.
    I'll have to add more later. I'm not at home and I can't remember what else I have.

Stampin' Up! - Please PM me to order
    My Blog

2014 cards(4)
    2013 layouts (0), cards (86), other (3)

2012 layouts (3), cards (188) 7/6, other (51)
    2011:layouts (6), cards (142), other (23)
    2010:layouts (7), cards (139), other (113+)

[IMG]

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really like Walk in my Garden. It has some great butterflies and a really cute catterpillar.

Andrea

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally posted by Cass17:
    -Tags, Bags is awesome. I love making custom gift card holders (did a alot for Christmas), little gift boxes which worked out great for DD's valentines for her class.
    Do you have pictures of your card holder? Iwannasee (said in my nephew's 3y/o voice)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol Cass don't tell me you have that one, I'll be sending you paper to cut for me

Sigh, I'd like to cut, My LSS has one but I think she only had a few cartiges like George and maybe one other.

She'll take a competitors coupon too up to 40% off. and she gave it back to me too Didn't use it though I had like 6 JA's coupons last week, well they sent one online so I could have printed off a kazillion copies. could have done some major damage if I had the credit card paid down more :O

Ziggy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I only have George, Doodlecharms,Walk in my garden, and anothe font I don't remember thoght I have to go check.........All Mixed up. I love all the ones I have!! I have used George the most though I really like it. I want a bunch of others too. Too many to list