Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok I'm making these up off the top of my head as I go. With one serious question since it's on my mind right now.

1. Are you doing anything to remember the event of 9-11?

Some lighter questions
    2. What was the best birthday party you had?

3. What was the best LO you've ever done?

4. What is your favorite beverage?

5. What is your favorite game to play with friends?

6. What is your favorite sport?

My answers.
    1. I hope to do an LO of what I remember about that day and the person I worried about.

2. My 18th b-day my friends were over and they made up a 'boy band' CASC and sang to me. They still use that name to denote their group and have a website and have gone on to create a 'micronation' I've been thinking of doing an album to commerate (SP?) the event, their micronation history, and things we do when we're together.

3. I don't really have a best LO yet. I've only done the Miata book with pics. Everything else has been blank baby books for friends. I really did like my wine trip LO and if I ever adhere the canoe trip it will be my first interactive LO.

4. Dr. Pepper

5. I like Scene it and I hope to play Wineoply that our friends bought us and Crainium which my cousin bought us as a wedding present 2 years ago :-P

6. Hockey is my favorite sport. My favorite team is Pittsburg Penguins and my husband is the Philladelphia Flyers.

Ziggy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok I'm making these up off the top of my head as I go. With one serious question since it's on my mind right now.

1. Are you doing anything to remember the event of 9-11?

Some lighter questions
    2. What was the best birthday party you had?

3. What was the best LO you've ever done?

4. What is your favorite beverage?

5. What is your favorite game to play with friends?

6. What is your favorite sport?

My answers.
    1. I hope to do an LO of what I remember about that day and the person I worried about.

2. My 18th b-day my friends were over and they made up a 'boy band' CASC and sang to me. They still use that name to denote their group and have a website and have gone on to create a 'micronation' I've been thinking of doing an album to commerate (SP?) the event, their micronation history, and things we do when we're together.

3. I don't really have a best LO yet. I've only done the Miata book with pics. Everything else has been blank baby books for friends. I really did like my wine trip LO and if I ever adhere the canoe trip it will be my first interactive LO.

4. Dr. Pepper

5. I like Scene it and I hope to play Wineoply that our friends bought us and Crainium which my cousin bought us as a wedding present 2 years ago :-P

6. Hockey is my favorite sport. My favorite team is Pittsburg Penguins and my husband is the Philladelphia Flyers.

Ziggy

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK, here's mine:
    1. No, I'm not planning on doing anything, though I remember that day very well.

2. HHHMMMM, I guess I'll have to go with 16 because I think that's the last "real" one I had. I had a bunch of friends over and we were out in my backyard all evening.

3. Best lo......that's a tuffy, I still consider myself new at this, but I'll say it's one where I only used 2 pictures, and instead of doing mats for the pictures I used several pieces of a paper almost like tissue paper as colored accents on the background paper.

4. beverage: Dr. Pepper

5. game: I play on Pogo alot with friends who don't live around here.

6. sport: I'm not really into sports but I'll watch some football with hubby; I have to root for the Kansas City Chiefs.
    Cindy
    Independent Beauty Consultant
    www.marykay.com/cynthiaalarcon