Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just copy and paste the stuff below into your reply and answer them.

1- If you were an animal, what type would you be?

2- What was your favorite class subject in school?

3- If you won a million dollars, would you share it with family?

4- If you walked out of a store and noticed that there was an item in the bottom of your shopping cart you did not pay for, would you go back in and pay for it?

5- What is your favorite candy bar?

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just copy and paste the stuff below into your reply and answer them.

1- If you were an animal, what type would you be?

2- What was your favorite class subject in school?

3- If you won a million dollars, would you share it with family?

4- If you walked out of a store and noticed that there was an item in the bottom of your shopping cart you did not pay for, would you go back in and pay for it?

5- What is your favorite candy bar?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1- If you were an animal, what type would you be? cocker spaniel

2- What was your favorite class subject in school? history

3- If you won a million dollars, would you share it with family? yes, but on my terms

4- If you walked out of a store and noticed that there was an item in the bottom of your shopping cart you did not pay for, would you go back in and pay for it? definately

5- What is your favorite candy bar? Reeses PB Cup
    Judy

Check out my scrappy blog at http://scrap-a-doodlestamping.blogspot.com/

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Phil. 4:13

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1- If you were an animal, what type would you be? A bird

2- What was your favorite class subject in school? Business Law

3- If you won a million dollars, would you share it with family? Yes

4- If you walked out of a store and noticed that there was an item in the bottom of your shopping cart you did not pay for, would you go back in and pay for it? yes

5- What is your favorite candy bar? Mounds

Donna

Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions.
    Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.

Quote by Frank Outlaw

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1- If you were an animal, what type would you be? A chetah (maybe if I could move that fast I could get everything done)

2- What was your favorite class subject in school? Science

3- If you won a million dollars, would you share it with family? Some of them.

4- If you walked out of a store and noticed that there was an item in the bottom of your shopping cart you did not pay for, would you go back in and pay for it? Yes, and have many times. Funniest was when I found myself wearing two handbags, one with tags one without, you think someone would have noticed

5- What is your favorite candy bar? Butterfinger

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1- If you were an animal, what type would you be? Probably a cat

2- What was your favorite class subject in school? History/English

3- If you won a million dollars, would you share it with family? Some of them

4- If you walked out of a store and noticed that there was an item in the bottom of your shopping cart you did not pay for, would you go back in and pay for it? To be honest? Probably not.

5- What is your favorite candy bar? 3 Musketeers
    Melissa

To scrap or to cook, that is the question!

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1- If you were an animal, what type would you be? <span class="ev_code_PURPLE">Squirrel</span>

2- What was your favorite class subject in school?<span class="ev_code_PURPLE"> History</span>

3- If you won a million dollars, would you share it with family? <span class="ev_code_PURPLE">Absolutely</span>

4- If you walked out of a store and noticed that there was an item in the bottom of your shopping cart you did not pay for, would you go back in and pay for it? <span class="ev_code_PURPLE">this just happened to me, there was an onion under my purse-and no I didn't take it back.</span>

5- What is your favorite candy bar?<span class="ev_code_PURPLE"> Dove Bar Dark Chocolate</span>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [quote]1- If you were an animal, what type would you be? you know this shouldn't be so hard ;p I'd want to be a dog, but probably end up a sloth

2- What was your favorite class subject in school? hmmmm, Drama and English

3- If you won a million dollars, would you share it with family? Have to share it with friends first for CASCades 2008 so everyone (including me and two other members that make up the SC of CASC) can go some exotic place together. They're actually trying to figure out how to get on game shows right now

4- If you walked out of a store and noticed that there was an item in the bottom of your shopping cart you did not pay for, would you go back in and pay for it? Yes I have. Some really big confusion one year when I went to a Books A Million to buy calandars and a book for gifts. They were buy 2 get one free. Well first off didn't see anything that said it had to be the same type of calandar, either all box or all wall so I had to fix that. Then the ringers had a problem. I had done the math in my head and it didn't sound right. Looked at it again when I was in the car and saw what they did. I had to go back and pay for it, I couldn't even turn the car on! I told my Mom when I got home and she said she would have left, it was there fault to begin with

Christi I don't think I can blame you for one little onion

5- What is your favorite candy bar? hmmm usually I get a Hershy with Almonds. It's funny because it used to be Twix and before that a Crunch Bar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1- If you were an animal, what type would you be? My friend Cheryl's Cat

2- What was your favorite class subject in school? definately not Organic Chemistry; voice

3- If you won a million dollars, would you share it with family? My DH and 2 DS, and others I chose.

4- If you walked out of a store and noticed that there was an item in the bottom of your shopping cart you did not pay for, would you go back in and pay for it? Yes, I've done that at Target; realized I hadn't paid for it after I put the infant in the car. Yes, it stunk going back inside, but how can I expect my kids to have integrity if I don't have it myself?

5- What is your favorite candy bar? Cadbury Flake. MMMMM.
    Laura

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Admin, what's your favorite Stewie quote?
    Laura