Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My husband is in the army and we move every few years. About 4 years ago a friend of mine gave me a scrapbook when we moved away that docuemented our time as friends (living in the same town). Yes we are still friends, but there are a lot of great memories wrapped up in that scrapbook she gave me.

I have since carried on the tradition and have been giving out scrapbooks to friends I have made that move away. It is a nice little momento and a thoughtful going away gift.

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My husband is in the army and we move every few years. About 4 years ago a friend of mine gave me a scrapbook when we moved away that docuemented our time as friends (living in the same town). Yes we are still friends, but there are a lot of great memories wrapped up in that scrapbook she gave me.

I have since carried on the tradition and have been giving out scrapbooks to friends I have made that move away. It is a nice little momento and a thoughtful going away gift.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also am a military wife. The moves are hard sometime, when you have really good friends you are leaving behind. I never thought of doing a scrapbook for them. I guess this means I have to take more photos of friends then just hanging out. I love this idea it will help leaving friend because you will always have something to look back on. I have thought of so many different thing I want to do it just finding the time and photos.
    SAS is 5 years old... please join in the 5day online crop!!!!

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very nice idea. I would think that it would be hard to put together a book that highlights the time spent together, especially for each person that moves.

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a scrapbook of my kids friends, the ones they went to daycare with , pre-k and now that they are in school, you have to make sure you write little notes, some of the ones from daycare are getting hard to remember(haha).