Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have any of you done a scrapbook in memory of a pet you lost? We lost our cat last year that was 19 yrs. old, I want to do a s/b in memory of her. Any ideas?
    ~Joy~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have any of you done a scrapbook in memory of a pet you lost? We lost our cat last year that was 19 yrs. old, I want to do a s/b in memory of her. Any ideas?
    ~Joy~

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is such a sweet idea… here are a few site that I came a cross for pets. I don’t know if you could use them in a memorial type page or not. www.petpagememories.com and www.sweetpetatoes.com I hope these sites can give you some ideas. The sweet petatoes site has items for sale but maybe you can get some ideas and make them yourself.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks (again). I looked at and bookmarked both sites.. thinking of some ideas already. I have been collecting items and I think I will be ready to put it all together soon. "Sudie" our cat has been gone for a year now.. and just the collection process has helped me deal with the loss of our special friend.
    ~Joy~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Joy it is so sad to lose a pet. I lost my dog of 13 years several months ago and it was so devasting. I still haven't the heart to start scrapping about him but have bought just about every doggy thing I can find.

Also I have a cat and she disappeared yesterday. I am going crazy trying to find her. She very rarely leaves the house and I didn't see her all day long yesterday. Now I am worried she may have crawled into my couch (this is a place she hides in when she is scared of thunder) and passed away. I looked the best I could in it but don't see her so I am hoping that she got out side and just hasn't wanted to come home yet.

Donna
    Peace is the cure for all!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donna - yes, it is so sad to lose a pet, especially one you have had for many years. I sure hope you find your cat and that she is OK.
    ~Joy~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Me to Joy, Thanks, I think I would be even more devasted over her death than I was over my Dog and I was pretty bad about him. I cried for over a month every time I thought about him.

Donna
    Peace is the cure for all!

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have had several pets to pass, so i am creating a scrapbook so that my kids can remember all of our pets.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donna... did you find your cat???? I sure hope so!
    ~Joy~

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had to have my cat put to sleep a couple of months ago and it was so hard. I hadn't lost a pet as a Mommy before and it tore my heart to explain to my kids what happened to Emily. My 7 year old wanted a picture of her so I embellished a picture frame and put a 5x7 picture of Emmie in there. I also bought some cat themed products and found a beautiful poem about losing a special pet that I plan to use on the page. Since I don't have many pictures of her, I will enlarge one I do have and make it the focal point.
    This summer we will be getting a kitten from my sister to keep our other cat, Sebastian, from being too lonely.
    Sherry in VA Beach