Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you buy the paper, embellies etc because you like them or only if you have a lay out in mind to scrap ? I see something in the store and it reminds me of certain pictures I have. I also have a bad habit of buying the paper because I think it is pretty, just in case I may need it in the future. I have a good collection of foral prints. LOL MY DD and I take our camera about every where we go. We tease each other about it if a site would make a good scrap page. I have had hobbies before, not nothing like this. I have about 40 years of pictures to scrap. Any one else like this ???????

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you buy the paper, embellies etc because you like them or only if you have a lay out in mind to scrap ? I see something in the store and it reminds me of certain pictures I have. I also have a bad habit of buying the paper because I think it is pretty, just in case I may need it in the future. I have a good collection of foral prints. LOL MY DD and I take our camera about every where we go. We tease each other about it if a site would make a good scrap page. I have had hobbies before, not nothing like this. I have about 40 years of pictures to scrap. Any one else like this ???????

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL, well, no I don't have 40 years to do since i'm only going on 29. BUT, I am like you. I will buy paper because I like, but only when it is on sale. But sometimes I can't find paper that I want with a particular theme so I will shop for singles for that also. I especially had that problem trying to find paper for our fall campout with the scouts. Most of my paper is pastel and I wanted earth tones. Boy did I have trouble finding those!
    Cindy
    Independent Beauty Consultant
    www.marykay.com/cynthiaalarcon

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I usually buy when I have the money and it is on sale. I usually but at least 4 sheets of whatever I get since I am working on 2 grandkids albums, a heritage album, and 2 disney albums. It seems sometimes I have more trouble finding solid papers to match the papers I have bought than I do using the patterned papers I have.
    Lynn

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, I too find myself buying paper that I just like or think it is pretty... and I too have about 40 yrs. of pics to scrap. That is just the ones that are printed. I have over 12,000 pics that I have taken with my digital camera since bought it 3 yrs. ago. Of course a lot of those I will digital s/b and a lot that will do nothing with.. the advantage of digital.. only use what you need/want but take all you want/can. LOL I took a trip to TX with my son in tractor/trailor.. was gone for week, took 600 pics. Might say I get carried away taking pics (my family has nicknamed me Miss Flash).
    Joy
    ~Joy~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I too find myself buying paper because I like it thinking I will use it someday and espically if it is on sale it's hard to pass up.
    Diana

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I buy paper and embellishments on sale that I like hoping someday I will use it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think I stock-pile my stuff. I buy and keep buying anything and everything, because it looks cute and I might use it. I have a baby going on 2 and I think I could do about 5 boks with the baby stuff I bought. I keep telling myself I am going to back and add stuff to the pages that are lacking, but I know I won't. Now I want to do a cooking scrapbook and haven't started but you name it I have it I just hope I stay with it. I think I buy to buy, what else am I going to spend my husbands money on
    SAS is 5 years old... please join in the 5day online crop!!!!