Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Power is on

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the power came on the heat went off

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is what it was all over the state. About a hour after no 1 picture was taken this tree split in two. when the power came on the heater went off and we had to call the heat and air. It was over $700.00 but we have heat know.

another picture

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hear was our light and heat LOL. As long as the wind wasn't blowing it wasn't to cold. We stayed in bed a lot and we bundled up

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh my goodness! I didn't know you were staying in your cold house!!! I'm so glad that you and your family are okay and that you finally have a nice warm house.

Your pictures look like how it looked around here. We have a bunch of chunks of ice laying all over that broke off the trees. It looks really cool .

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    we took pic of trees and a hour later they we split in two. It was beautiful bu scarry

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad you aer bakc online, and more important, back with HEAT and electricity!!! Your photos look like ours did earlier this week. The older man next door had a tree removed Wed...good thing...one more ice storm and it probably would have taken out part of his house.

Oniska, did you see that CATW has extended the download period to accommodate the midwesterners who lost power this week? Happy downloading!

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks for the info I will check it out. Did you see at stone accents they are having a designers contest rd 3 starts today

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did see that about stone accents. I'm hoping to get time to do that, but things are getting hectic. I just got a phone call from the PTA pres asking if I'd forgotten about the meeting today (I did!). We just had one Wed after school, and another next Thurs morn, so I'm not feeling to bad...I can only do so much.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    glad to hear you now have power and heat. What a bad time for the furnace to go out. I myself thing they should be equipped with a screaming device that sets off the previous July that they are due to go out. Same way with AC only in December, instead of going out on the first 100 degree day! Sorry about your tree, I'm glad you got pics first. We have 15 acres of trees but I mourn everyone lost.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad you are okay was just wondering about you as you have another one on the way.
    Mickie