Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not really big on New Year resolutions (I just don't keep them) But, I think it brings to mind things that one would really like to bring into or out of their lives. So to have a bit of fun -- what's yours?

ScrappySam's: 1. To improve my golf game and join a woman's league. 2. To continue to scrap with what I have on hand & use it up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't make many resolutions either, but the best one I ever made was back in 2000 when I decided to start USING my scrapbooking stuff instead of BUYING everything I saw. My albums are so much better and a lot more creative.

As for this year's resolution, I think it will be simple . . . start taking care of myself. I'm the worst at putting everyone and everything in front of my needs and it has gotten out of hand (okay, I'm coming off my soap box now!). That's it for 2008!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't really make the standard New Years resolutions but it is a time I think about and often get some things down in writing (just because that's the way I work lol)on what I'd like to do or not do over the course of the year. One standing resolution that I have had for many years is to learn something artistic every year. The closest I've ever pushed it was learning to Knit I occured between X-mas and New Years. And it may have even been New Year's Eve! I just know I cut it very close! This year I don't have a new craft or art picked out yet but so far I have these things on my to do list

1)Finish up with getting my products labeled and out there.

2)Finish my book and get it out there

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I too never make resolutions... Because I know I won't keep them.

This year however, I want to improve my relationship with my family. To enjoy the year and not worry about family problems as much.

I think that should be easy enough, we will see.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am one of those...I don't "DO" New Year's resolution.
    If I have something I need to accomplish....I just do it.....or not....any day!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I never keep them but I try. This year I will have my 10 year class reunion and I want to get myself in shape for that. I also want to use more scrapbooking things that I have instead of buying new.

Tracy
    Tracy

goals for 2010
    Organize my photos
    Organize phote files on computer
    Scrapbook for myself
    catch up on scrapbooking old photos
    make all the cards I need for the year

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't do New Years Resolutions, as I have never been able to keep them. Instead, I set goals for the year. That way if you get any where near the goal, you have accomplished something.

My goals for 2008 are:
    1. To make all my birthday and anniversary cards this year.
    2. To get more scrapbooking done this year.
    3. To reduce my weight by another 10 pounds this year. And if I do more, so much better.
    4. And last, but by far not least, to get and keep my blood sugar, cholesterol and blood pressure under control.

If I only do half that, I will have accomplished a lot.
    Judith

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am another no resolutions too. I never keep them and after the first few weeks things ar eback to "normal" for life in our house. I am however going to keep candy and sweets out of the house. My 2 1/2 YO is such a candy addict right now with all the sweets around and hate it!! I will attempt to use my elliptical glider I have had for 4 years now and used a handful of times. We also need to do some major spring cleaning in all areas of our house. Neither me or my DH will get rid of much but we really need to.

Or course I plan to scrap more too!! Really need to organize that area of the room too and is on my list of things to accomplish.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My resolution is to scrap more - stress less.
    2007 was an eyeopener for me.
    Janelle
    HAPPY SCRAPPIN'
    Janelle
    http://scrappinscrawcrow.blogspot.com/
    2010: 206 pages - 124 nns; 45 cards - 41 nns
    nns: No new scraps!
    4 best purchases: my lightbox, my Crop-a-dile, ATG, and my Sit-On-Top kayak!

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also don't do new years resolutions. If I need to set a new pattern, I can't think of a worst time of year to try to set thing in motion. And secondly, if I need to change something, it seems a bit silly to wait until Jan 1st to make the change. Instead, try to put it into action as soon as you decide a change needs to be made.

Having said that, I did decide tonight, as I was organizing my lo's, that I need to try to do a better job of journaling!