Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What else do you do besides scrapbooking?

I do woodworking- love power tools (!) and have my very own workshop space in the garage, counted cross stitch, silk ribbon embroidery, embroidery, crochet, knit, sew, quilt, paint, beading, macrame, and flower arranging. I really enjoy pressing and using real flowers. I also enjoy decorating my home, especially at Christmas- takes me two weeks to get it all done.

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love to crocet, read take pictures (esp my dog and flowers) My dh have a one bedroom condo at Branson Mo. We take trips there and stay about a month twice a year. We roam around there go to shows, Hike take pic etc. Love games like Jeoprady ,Sudokuo, computer Solitare, Swim. COLLECT EVERYTHING

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sew, crochet,read,watch movies, love decorating the house and thinking up things for hubby to re-do!

I collect Wade figurines (from Red Rose Tea). I have over 30 now. Nice thing to collect because they are so tiny & pretty inexpensive. I have some really old ones from ebay & antique stores and am working on the new ones by drinking lots of fresh brewed ice tea in the summers!!!

Senior Scrapper Penster (pjwlee)'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    tried just about every craft, love doing flowers for weddings, sewing...dog clothes, espically coats.Ceramics,jewlery making and decoration my home. Love to see designer and make it for less.
    Penny(pjwlee)
    penster
    "Always shoot for the moon, even if you miss you'll land among the stars!!!"
    "Be the change you wish to see in the world. " Ghandi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like to read, listen to music, garden, and SHOP!!!!! As far as crafts I like candle making, counted cross stitch, beading, a little crocheting, and just about everything except pottery. (Too messy and I hate the feel of the clay!)
    As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I want to see some of everyones cross-stitch!

I've got a project I'm almost done stitching. Still working on back stitches then got hubby's dragon to do sigh got too much stash and a friend copied off a lot of her stuff she might be making copies of it for her self now that her things got 'misplaced' in the move rotten step-son.

I also like to read and listen to music. I tried my hand at crochet but haven't done much with it as of yet.

Ziggy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow you ladies are so talented!!!

Besides scrapbooking, I also like working with wood, particularly with my table scroll saw. I also do some crocheting, just afphans, I'm not that good at it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everyone must be exceptionally busy! I love gardening and reading, I used to cross-stitch on the tiniest count possible but now have arthritis in my fingers and am unable to enjoy stitching. Life sometimes is so busy it is nice to take the time to enjoy your art. Lisa
    The greatest test of courage on earth is to bear defeat without losing heart.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lately lucky if i just have the time to scrap, but i've tried Candle making, Plastic Canvas, Potppourri Ornaments, Felt ornaments, I love to read, play on the computer (don't we all LOL) Listen to music and work in my garden when the weather permits.

I love to get into just about any type of crafting, just depends on my time, which lately is very limited.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are very few crafts I have not tried at one time or another. I enjoy needlepoint, embroidery, all forms of paper crafting, floral arranging, I like to draw, and my new love of altering things.

I find that even working full time in a very stressful job if I can find to craft I feel better. I shop but only for crafting stuff. I would like to travel but I always have to take my scrapping stuff with me.

Gail
    Hugs to all of you!
    Gail

So little time, sooo many projects!

Stop by and see me at my blog:
    www.gailgsgoodies.blogspot.com