Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I couldn't find the original thread about taking a Rusty Pickle class at CKC-St Louis and having the class totally stink! ANYWAY, I wrote them a nasty-gram snail-mail letter about how poor the class, project and directions were, and had not heard from them in a long while. Well.....there was a package left by the UPS man by the door and RP delivers!

They sent me an idea book and three paperkits, Island Summer, Princess Bride, and Old MacDonald. They had stickers, quotes, letters, etc in them. To give the package some sturdiness, 2 chipboard packs were included; stars, hearts and arrows equivilent to 4 12x12 chipboard sheets.

I just wanted everyone here to know that Rusty Pickle has awesome stuff, and if things aren't ever right with them, they will make it right!

Laura

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I couldn't find the original thread about taking a Rusty Pickle class at CKC-St Louis and having the class totally stink! ANYWAY, I wrote them a nasty-gram snail-mail letter about how poor the class, project and directions were, and had not heard from them in a long while. Well.....there was a package left by the UPS man by the door and RP delivers!

They sent me an idea book and three paperkits, Island Summer, Princess Bride, and Old MacDonald. They had stickers, quotes, letters, etc in them. To give the package some sturdiness, 2 chipboard packs were included; stars, hearts and arrows equivilent to 4 12x12 chipboard sheets.

I just wanted everyone here to know that Rusty Pickle has awesome stuff, and if things aren't ever right with them, they will make it right!

Laura

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Laura, it is always nice to hear when a vendor makes things right! I love Rusty Pickle and am glad they made things right. Lisa
    The greatest test of courage on earth is to bear defeat without losing heart.

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ahhh Laura, i'm jealous!! YOu must tell me where you went - so i can send me a nasty letter! Just kidden! I wouldn't do that!!

I'm get so happy when i hear that consumers were done right after their bad experiences.. WTG!! congrats on your loot!!

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i've never heard of Rusty Pickle.. hmm now i'll have to google them!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL they had some cute papers and stuff. I haven't been in one of their classes but know some other ladies who went to the same convention as she did and got great stuff back too.

Ziggy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's good that you sent them a letter about your experience. It will help them to correct the problem in the future. How cool that they sent you all that stuff! Post what you do with it all .

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Laura, How awesome they made things right in such a wonderful way!!!! That was a great surprise to find waiting at the door!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Laura, i remember you mentioning this somewhere, glad to here they made up for the class. Sounds like you hit the jackpot in goodies. Make sure you post some L/O's using your new stash.