Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok thought I posted it but I thought I'd have posted it this month and I didn't see a topic.

What paper trimmer do you have and why? I had(have) a fiskars trimmer but it's the old one and the refils no longer fit. My LSS sells Tombo and they're about the same.

Ziggy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have that craft lite cutter.
    The alignment lip isn't big enough but it works. Kind of cheap made, but excellent on photographs!!
    If I would have been able to touch it first i would not have bought it. BUT I am happy about it anyways it works.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a fiskars also, a digital trimmer it was called but basicaly a step up from the basic trimmer that fiskars has. I love it!! It uses the same blades as my first so I love that. I passed my first one down to me daughter for her scrapbooking.

I would love to have a rotary style trimmer like the Carl one though. I know Sams had one for awhile and Costco had a fiskars rotary trimmer too I wouldn't mind having.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My hubby has the fiskars rotary but it doesn't (not that I've seen maybe I'm not lookin right) have measurements going width wise. It's also very big and would be difficult to take to crops.

I've heard of Carl trimmers I'll have to see if Sams has some.

Ziggy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I havae a guillotin (sp?) which I like a lot, the only thing is that it is bulky. I also have the fiskars basic one which I have never really liked.
    Mickie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah I've seen the little guilotines and my parents have a big one but I've never really liked them. It always seems to cut in or curved and not straight like I want it too.

Ziggy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a guilotine cutter that I got at the office supply store for our homeschool. When I started scrapping it ended up in my scrapping room . I like it a lot and I get accurate cuts with it.

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a cutterpede (sp?) and a fiskars guilotine cutter. I also have the personal guilotine cutter from Creative Memories. I really like my cutterpede best....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have the Cricut large cutter and the Fiskars small one. I use them both and are happy with both of them, but the new blades for the Fiskars do not fit the old cutter, like Ziggy says. So far I don't need replacement blades.
    Judith

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah I thought I had some other replacements but the only ones I found were for my circle cutter.

Hmm, I have a friend who sells CM here and I could get one of those that are like the one I've got but then I'd have to find someone back in TN.

Ziggy