Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Information about the Secret Scrapper Swap (SSS).

Sorry this has taken so long to post!!!

Please read everything posted before you send me your form….. Thank you. Sorry it so long if you have any questions please post it. I will try and send out a PM to the others to see if we can get more to join… pending a request to the admin I don’t want to send out spam and have people complain and them not know what was going on.

Please copy and paste the form below and email to me at [email protected] I will confirm receipt of your email and add you to this post. Please use SSS-your screen name as your subject line of your email. Signups with lists received will be from the 1st of every month until the 5pm on the 5th of the month. Assignments will be emailed to you by the 5th day of every month, (hopefully before midnight) then you start shopping and make sure you mail out your sss package with a DC# or a tracking number by the 25th of each month to make sure that you get your package before the next swap.

The form:

Name
    Address
    City/State/Zip

screen name
    email address

Telephone number
    (This is for my records, it will NOT be forwarded)

Albums you are working on? Size?

Wish list: Things you would like to receive please be clear and specific:

Is there anything you just can’t live with out?

Items you do not wish to receive?

Something you would like to learn or are trying to learn?

What is your scrapping style?

What techniques do you like to use?
    What is your favorite scrapping store? Michaels- AC Moore- Hobby Lobby….etc..

Are you a scrapper, card maker or both?

Favorite colors – favorite scrappin colors- colors you need for your album?

What other hobbies do you have? (and scrap...fishing/camping/gardening/dance/sewing…)

Is there something you would like to share with your secret sister?

Is there any reason you would not be able to mail out you package by the 25th of September?

If you have NOT received your assignment by the evening of the 5th or the morning of the 6th – contact me.

The rules in an overview.

Please read the rules below and do not join if you cannot comply.

Delivery confirmation or tracking is required with this swap.

Post that you have mailed with your DC #. Mail date should be no later than the 25th of every month. This gives enough time to shop and mail and for your SS to receive by signups for the next month. Anyone that does not comply will not be allowed to participate the following month.

Post when you receive from your SS. Keep in mind that as excited as you are to receive, so is the one sending.

If there are unforeseen circumstances that you cannot fulfill the swap, the only exception from not being allowed to swap again will be to contact me. This can be by email, PM. I will give everyone this information with the issuance of their Secret Scrapper by the 5th of the month.

Spend between $6 and $10. If you spend more than that – that is your option, but lets keep it where most of us can do this every month – don’t forget that you still have shipping costs!

Please note that you would not want anything that was used or partially used so be kind when sending items…. If you have new item already in your scrapping room and it works with their wish list then thats awesome, your cleaning house and saving money. But if it something you would not want to get think twice before sending.

Please enclose a note, a card, a gift tag that says you are their startascrapbook Secret Scrapper ( for those of us doing more then one swap). You can always include items you already have and homemade items relating to their wish-list are always welcomed.
    If you need clarification in your SS request, email me and I will try to get an answer for you1

Be realistic in your wish list – and clear and specific. if you can’t find it, then don’t be disappointed that your SSS cannot either. Some ideas for your wish list could be: pattern paper for a certain occasion, cardstock, vellum paper, mesh, eyelets, brads, buttons, die cuts, fibers, etc.

If there are certain colors / patterns you are looking for – say so - I need ……brads and eyelets! Make it easier to shop for you if this is on your wish list!

Remember that you are giving ideas for your SS to shop from, NOT that you will receive everything on your list…

If you would like to hand make items for your secret scrapper then by all means do so you know how much fun it is to make items and how nice they turn out. Some homemade stuff is better the store bought.

Please post any question.
    SAS is 5 years old... please join in the 5day online crop!!!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Information about the Secret Scrapper Swap (SSS).

Sorry this has taken so long to post!!!

Please read everything posted before you send me your form….. Thank you. Sorry it so long if you have any questions please post it. I will try and send out a PM to the others to see if we can get more to join… pending a request to the admin I don’t want to send out spam and have people complain and them not know what was going on.

Please copy and paste the form below and email to me at [email protected] I will confirm receipt of your email and add you to this post. Please use SSS-your screen name as your subject line of your email. Signups with lists received will be from the 1st of every month until the 5pm on the 5th of the month. Assignments will be emailed to you by the 5th day of every month, (hopefully before midnight) then you start shopping and make sure you mail out your sss package with a DC# or a tracking number by the 25th of each month to make sure that you get your package before the next swap.

The form:

Name
    Address
    City/State/Zip

screen name
    email address

Telephone number
    (This is for my records, it will NOT be forwarded)

Albums you are working on? Size?

Wish list: Things you would like to receive please be clear and specific:

Is there anything you just can’t live with out?

Items you do not wish to receive?

Something you would like to learn or are trying to learn?

What is your scrapping style?

What techniques do you like to use?
    What is your favorite scrapping store? Michaels- AC Moore- Hobby Lobby….etc..

Are you a scrapper, card maker or both?

Favorite colors – favorite scrappin colors- colors you need for your album?

What other hobbies do you have? (and scrap...fishing/camping/gardening/dance/sewing…)

Is there something you would like to share with your secret sister?

Is there any reason you would not be able to mail out you package by the 25th of September?

If you have NOT received your assignment by the evening of the 5th or the morning of the 6th – contact me.

The rules in an overview.

Please read the rules below and do not join if you cannot comply.

Delivery confirmation or tracking is required with this swap.

Post that you have mailed with your DC #. Mail date should be no later than the 25th of every month. This gives enough time to shop and mail and for your SS to receive by signups for the next month. Anyone that does not comply will not be allowed to participate the following month.

Post when you receive from your SS. Keep in mind that as excited as you are to receive, so is the one sending.

If there are unforeseen circumstances that you cannot fulfill the swap, the only exception from not being allowed to swap again will be to contact me. This can be by email, PM. I will give everyone this information with the issuance of their Secret Scrapper by the 5th of the month.

Spend between $6 and $10. If you spend more than that – that is your option, but lets keep it where most of us can do this every month – don’t forget that you still have shipping costs!

Please note that you would not want anything that was used or partially used so be kind when sending items…. If you have new item already in your scrapping room and it works with their wish list then thats awesome, your cleaning house and saving money. But if it something you would not want to get think twice before sending.

Please enclose a note, a card, a gift tag that says you are their startascrapbook Secret Scrapper ( for those of us doing more then one swap). You can always include items you already have and homemade items relating to their wish-list are always welcomed.
    If you need clarification in your SS request, email me and I will try to get an answer for you1

Be realistic in your wish list – and clear and specific. if you can’t find it, then don’t be disappointed that your SSS cannot either. Some ideas for your wish list could be: pattern paper for a certain occasion, cardstock, vellum paper, mesh, eyelets, brads, buttons, die cuts, fibers, etc.

If there are certain colors / patterns you are looking for – say so - I need ……brads and eyelets! Make it easier to shop for you if this is on your wish list!

Remember that you are giving ideas for your SS to shop from, NOT that you will receive everything on your list…

If you would like to hand make items for your secret scrapper then by all means do so you know how much fun it is to make items and how nice they turn out. Some homemade stuff is better the store bought.

Please post any question.
    SAS is 5 years old... please join in the 5day online crop!!!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would love to participate, but right now I can't. Too many things going on. I've got to wait for things to settle down a bit.
    Cindy
    Independent Beauty Consultant
    www.marykay.com/cynthiaalarcon

I am going out of town so I am going to put this swap on hold because of lack of people sending in thier list. I will tey again next month to see if there is any takers. I really want to add somthing to this site to keep people active. Thank you to those of you who did

I am going out of town so I am going to put this swap on hold because of lack of people sending in thier list. I will tey again next month to see if there is any takers. I really want to add somthing to this site to keep people active. Thank you to those of you who did sign up do it maybe next time.

Thank again for your understanding... Janice

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We understand. I am trying to keep this board active too.
    Cindy
    Independent Beauty Consultant
    www.marykay.com/cynthiaalarcon