Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 40
  1. #1
    Senior Scrapper ziggyeor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    TN near Nashville
    Posts
    7,180
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yankee dixie quiz

    Friend sent it to me I was only 68% Dixie.

    Ziggy

  2. #2
    Senior Scrapper nanamsc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    livonia, michigan
    Posts
    2,417
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    45% yankee here...
    *Mary*

  3. #3
    Senior Scrapper Janice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    3,967
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    61% (Dixie). A definitive Southern score!

    What the he\\!! I have hung out with my Yankee hubby to long. I guess it could be my girl friend from NJ. Oh No I lost my Texas roots. You spen 20 year there and 8 away and now I am only 61%.

    Crazy huh?

    Janice
    SAS is 5 years old... please join in the 5day online crop!!!!

  4. #4
    Senior Scrapper
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Fingerlakes Region, NY
    Posts
    3,409
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    37% Yankee here! Hmmm, does that make the other 63% Dixie??

    All I knwo is when I come back from a vacation in Myrtle Beach or FLorida I sound southern for about 2 weeks!

    I am very susceptible to accents -LOL!

    TFS Ziggy- that was fun!!


  5. #5
    Senior Scrapper
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Loganville, Georgia
    Posts
    1,837
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    80% Dixie - Surprised it's not 100%
    Lynn

  6. #6
    Senior Scrapper laurat99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    6,267
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    68% Dixie, Hmmm, I've never lived in the South, and was born in Pennsylvania. My friend Kristi has corrupted me!
    Laura

  7. #7
    Senior Scrapper mommaidwf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Virginia Beach
    Posts
    13,487
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    76% Dixie.... I've lived in Southern VA all my life. Go figure that one out! That was cute Ziggy.
    Cindy
    Independent Beauty Consultant
    www.marykay.com/cynthiaalarcon

  8. #8
    Senior Scrapper Cass17's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    15,474
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got 56% Dixie. I was born in Louisiana, but grew up in New Jersey.

    Stampin' Up! - Please PM me to order
    My Blog

    2014 cards(4)
    2013 layouts (0), cards (86), other (3)

    2012 layouts (3), cards (188) 7/6, other (51)
    2011:layouts (6), cards (142), other (23)
    2010:layouts (7), cards (139), other (113+)

    [IMG]

  9. #9
    Senior Scrapper tlc3plus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    7,935
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    66% Dixie.... I would like to add I was born and raised in Michigan. I've lived in Mo 4 yrs during college and Arkansas since (32 years) I always have claimed I was from the north. Now don't get me wrong but I was home this weekend and have finally saw that the people are so different from here. I always knew they were friendlier here but everyone demenor (sp) was so different in the north. Not sure this is a good thing....LOL.

    Clarinda
    Clarinda

    Mom of three
    Nanna of three

  10. #10
    Senior Scrapper gluemore girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    12,513
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    36% Yankee... definitely Yankee... but I like the Red Sox!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    TALLIES 2017
    1. SCRAPBOOK PAGE TOTALS: 6
    2. CARD TOTALS: 3
    3. CARD KITS:

    4. MINI BOOK:
    5. OTHER ALTERED PROJECTS: 1

    "Dull Women Have Immaculate Houses"

    Maria


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •