Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Thread: stupid question

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how do you go about making a digital layout. I bought the program photo shop elements 5.0 but I don't know what to do with it. Also where do you get all the free downloads.

Tracy
    Tracy

goals for 2010
    Organize my photos
    Organize phote files on computer
    Scrapbook for myself
    catch up on scrapbooking old photos
    make all the cards I need for the year

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    tracy there is a thread on this site called free digital freebes and blogs

http://forum.startascrapbook.com/eve...4/m/7721046084

It will take you to blog sites and you start reading and dowloading freebees some are in other languages french spanish russian, you will learn how to manuaver aroud the word freebee. If you find something you like you might keep going back. check their archives some will keep old freebes. You may want to download the free download justunzipit to help unzip.

I am leaving in a few hours to go out of town for a month or I would help with the digital scrabooking. I would pm craftgrammie or Cass17 staysea.illinmom luvsaraping and asked if they will help and I am sure they would. I have pse 5. I will try to check back and see how you are doing.

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tracy - after you get some freebies saved to play with, search for some PhotoShop Elements for scrapbooking tutorials. There are many out there that are free - look for beginners tuts to begin with and if you have other question, don't hesitate to ask us.
    Lynn

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you guys very much. I have the photoshop elements on my computer and everytime I download pictures on to the computer they go in to the photoshop elements but I am not sure what to do with them when they are in there. I will try to look for a tutorial. If I have any questions I will be sure to ask

Thanks again,
    Tracy
    Tracy

goals for 2010
    Organize my photos
    Organize phote files on computer
    Scrapbook for myself
    catch up on scrapbooking old photos
    make all the cards I need for the year

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Be sure to ask questions here, too. There is a lot of photoshop knowledge right here! And DON'T get discouraged. You will read on other sites that elements is difficult to learn, but it really is a mind set. You CAN learn it, and relatively quickly, if you start with the basics. And once you do, it far surpasses any other program in its price range.