Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just noticed the link added to the left of the page. The ScrapbookSwaps.com site looks like a neat way to try to get rid of some of my extra stuff.

I like that it is free, but I have to try to take some photos of my stuff before I list anything on there.

It will be interesting to see how the swaps work. I just hope that in general, scrapbookers turn out to be good people and carry through with their end of the bargain.

Ooops, forgot a link. http://www.scrapbookswaps.com

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just noticed the link added to the left of the page. The ScrapbookSwaps.com site looks like a neat way to try to get rid of some of my extra stuff.

I like that it is free, but I have to try to take some photos of my stuff before I list anything on there.

It will be interesting to see how the swaps work. I just hope that in general, scrapbookers turn out to be good people and carry through with their end of the bargain.

Ooops, forgot a link. http://www.scrapbookswaps.com

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    VERY COOL! Thanks for sharing!
    Cindy
    Independent Beauty Consultant
    www.marykay.com/cynthiaalarcon

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Running around my house now to try to get stuff to sell. I figure that I have a lot of stuff that is just sitting around and if I can get it on there now it should be seen by lots as the site catches on. I was playing aroudn with it and noticed that when you post something, your email is not shown. that is great to help cut down on spam.

I did get a little giggle out of the listing for the brads when I saw the price and I did not see the little sample listing. I was thinking, "wow, 1000 dollars for brads?" I am in the wrong business.

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just saw your link, yeah I have already put up a few thing that I had and never used or can't remember why and what I was going to use them for, I know a page right? I think this will kind of like ebay but you ask your price or you swap for it. I think this is great. And so easy to use you don't need a CCard or anything you just e-mail that person. Thanks Admin for putting a link up. I wish I new about this site sooner I just gave away a ton of extra paper that I had and did know where to use it. And now knowing I could have swaped for it.

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like the thinking with that site. It gives people a chance to post some of their stuff for free and sell or swap it. That is why I posted the little link on the left. I just hope the word gets out. I figure the more people that know about it, the faster I can get rid of my stuff and hopefully buy some stuff for cheap.