Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I organized in my scraproom , did a little work, played in the river, and I got 12 pages done!!! How did eeryone else do?
    Janelle
    HAPPY SCRAPPIN'
    Janelle
    http://scrappinscrawcrow.blogspot.com/
    2010: 206 pages - 124 nns; 45 cards - 41 nns
    nns: No new scraps!
    4 best purchases: my lightbox, my Crop-a-dile, ATG, and my Sit-On-Top kayak!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On Saturday mom and I took the kids to Busch Gardens. On Sunday late afternoon hubby kids and I went to his bosses house and hubby made dinner. Monday we just kinda all hung out at home.
    Cindy
    Independent Beauty Consultant
    www.marykay.com/cynthiaalarcon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We had a pretty laid back weekend, Sunday we had a BBQ with the in laws, we had a blast too playing outside with the kids. Yesterday we hung out at home and didn't do much of anything. I finished one layout all weekend long, however my 8 YO daughter did 3 this morning. We found her scrapbook kit her aunt bought her so she was working with that. I did rearrange my DS room to fit his race car bed and crib easily. I can't even remember what we did Friday or Saturday I guess it wasn't much

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sat night we had an informal cookout at my MIL/FIL house with neighbors of theirs, Sun...we went to an open house of one of my classmates from High School, and afterward, we met up at their house for a few (or more) drinks....Mon, we so relaxed, the kids all showed up for dinner and we had a very nice time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Started out the weekend slow, but ended great. Didn't get any scrapping done, (but then again i really didn't think i would) Friday and saturday just hung around here, cleaning the house and getting the yard ready for the Shower next month. (lots to do still, but at least NOW i have grass growing back there!!!)
    Sunday went to a friends for a BBQ, had a real good time, kids had such a blast they didn't want to leave, good thing was they both Concked right out when we got home and slept ALL NIGHT (thats a rarity for my DD). Monday we went to one of the state parks with a few friends and had a BBQ there as well, again kids had a blast, Kinda using today to recoup from the weekend, Didn't want to get out of bed at all.

Gonna try to get to bed a little early tonight, but wanna try to finish up some swaps before i do.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My paper is spread on the dinning room table, floor, a tv/video chair and the futon because I finished my swaps. I swear I think I'm completly finished. I just have to mail them! oh forgot will have to use my CC for that

I bought organizers today at 2 stores and adhesive which I'm allowed to get I did one LO because I had a challenge on the other board that I had to get done so it could get voted on. I hope I got it posted in time, my card reader was wonky last night and when I got home from work today the internet was wonky

Post LO in a few.

Ziggy

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I cleaned inside on Saturday whike DH cleaned outside. He was putting up the umbrellas, and underneath he found These:

They were soooo cute! 3 little kittens!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On Saturday a friend and I hit the SB stores, Mikes, ACM, HL, Target and we both bought Cuttlebugs, some dies and embossers.
    On Sunday we had a special affair for Veterans at church and a reception. On Monday, it was too hot, so we hung out and then went out to dinner at our favorite Chinese.
    Judith

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All happy things this past weekend...we went to a wedding on Saturday, and a 60th birthday party held at Monmouth Horse Racing Track on Sunday. The weather here in NJ was beautiful both days so naturally I got to take a lot of photos! Sunday was just a lazy day at home with the family.

Jan

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    enola, what adorable kitties!!
    we spent the weekend packing for our move, but made time each day to go to the lake we join every year. Had a nice backyard campfire w/smores and wine on Sunday night... all in all it was a great weekend! Thanks for asking.
    TALLIES 2017
    1. SCRAPBOOK PAGE TOTALS: 6
    2. CARD TOTALS: 3
    3. CARD KITS:

4. MINI BOOK:
    5. OTHER ALTERED PROJECTS: 1

"Dull Women Have Immaculate Houses"

Maria