Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I learned today in my PhotoShop Elements class that Staples has the product on sale right now. The price will be $60 after the $20 rebate. I'm bummed because I just bought the software a couple of weeks ago for $74 at a different store and, of course, software can't be exchanged, but if you're thinking about buying the product, this is a good time. I checked and the product is available on-line at Staples.com if you don't have a store locally.

Victoria

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I learned today in my PhotoShop Elements class that Staples has the product on sale right now. The price will be $60 after the $20 rebate. I'm bummed because I just bought the software a couple of weeks ago for $74 at a different store and, of course, software can't be exchanged, but if you're thinking about buying the product, this is a good time. I checked and the product is available on-line at Staples.com if you don't have a store locally.

Victoria

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Victoria, Welcome to the board!

Is that version 5 that's on sale?????? For 60 bucks?????? I gotta go start counting my pennies... Thanks for the heads up on this!

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GReat info!! thanks for sharing!! I love photoshop.. i used use it at my job and we used to for our bedding l/os for the Price is Right.. Funny, b/c it was my program that i installed on our work computer heehee I loaned the disc to my friend in NY and she mailed it back and it got lost

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just got mine, too, but can't remember how much. I know I got $10 off for using the google checkout. I think the rebate was only for upgrades from previous versions. Check that out before you buy.

Stampin' Up! - Please PM me to order
    My Blog

2014 cards(4)
    2013 layouts (0), cards (86), other (3)

2012 layouts (3), cards (188) 7/6, other (51)
    2011:layouts (6), cards (142), other (23)
    2010:layouts (7), cards (139), other (113+)

[IMG]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just checked, mine came to $65.99 at www.buy.com after the $10 off

Stampin' Up! - Please PM me to order
    My Blog

2014 cards(4)
    2013 layouts (0), cards (86), other (3)

2012 layouts (3), cards (188) 7/6, other (51)
    2011:layouts (6), cards (142), other (23)
    2010:layouts (7), cards (139), other (113+)

[IMG]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, it's Version 5.0. I believe that is a really good price. When I was shopping around before buying my copy, the cheapest I had found from a reliable source was $79.99 at Amazon.com if I remember correctly.

Again, I paid $75, but that was for the educational version. The educational version didn't seem to have any restrictions, but, obviously, had I known that Staples was going to have the software on sale for even less, I would have waited a few extra days to buy it.

I think I purchased something from buy.com a long time ago and didn't have any problem, but I am cautious about giving our my credit card number unless I'm fairly confident that the vendor is legit. I like that the Better Business Bureau lets consumers check listings for free.
    Victoria