Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Putting on my stocking cap and gloves and going to work in my basement craftspace! Maria (gluemore girl)has inspired me. I did make everyone go down there and work in the regular part of the basement the other day because it was so dirty and depressing since we moved upstairs and we left a mess behind. Since I have been the only one working on it, I pitched a fit and got some help, not much but some lol. Then I went back down and did a bit more in the evening just on my craft space, well today I am going to crack the whip, I want to see progress and since I've refound my camera from the Christmas mess I will take pics. Now I have to make progress if I've promised pics right? Dang I'm sneaky Talk to you later.

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good Luck Lori!!!
    Can't wait to see pictures!!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HaHaHaHa! Good luck Lori. Maybe you move somewhere where there are NO basements (like here, lol). One less room to clean!
    Cindy
    Independent Beauty Consultant
    www.marykay.com/cynthiaalarcon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My basement (not accessible from inside the house) belongs only to DH. It's his so he cleans it. Works for me!!

Looking forward to photos!
    Judith

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GO LORI GO!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'M CHEERING YOU ON!!!!!!!!!
    EVERYONE HERE DID THE SAME FOR ME & IT HELPED.
    GO LORI, GO LORI, ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY...
    HAVE FUN & GO GET 'EM!!
    TALLIES 2017
    1. SCRAPBOOK PAGE TOTALS: 6
    2. CARD TOTALS: 3
    3. CARD KITS:

4. MINI BOOK:
    5. OTHER ALTERED PROJECTS: 1

"Dull Women Have Immaculate Houses"

Maria

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ahhhhhgggggg I think my entire body hurts! dang concrete, I worked a ton, got a ton accomplished and it's still too trashed to take pics! I had to bring some of it up here to continue to work on it so I could get off the concrete and warm up. I went through 50 hangers, hanging up clothes (although if I had my way they would dissapear! Dang DH) then I filled 6ft of hanging space with fabric. Then 4 copy boxes of fabric folded and put into gallon ziplock bags so I can look through them like a file. I gathered up most of my mailing/shipping supplies and got them into one place. Now I'm putting fabric into more ziplock baggies upstairs I will work through these two 18 gal tubs if I have to work into the new year. I hope no one is planning on me feeding them! Thanks for the encouragement, I'm sure I will be able to take some pics tomorrow. Once this is done I've got to get sewing and selling, I'm about to drown in fabric and I'm beginning to think someone is sneaking more in when my back is turned!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lori, what are you sewing and selling ? Inquiring minds (or maybe that's nosy ) want to know.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I want to know too. What are you sewing? God bless you in that cold basement. I am in my scraproom in TX and cold, I can't imagine being in a basement.
    Mickie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a fireplace in my room where I scrap . It's nice and warm in there all winter .

Can you get some space heaters for down there Lori? My DH uses one out in the garage when he's out there working. It's not warm enough for me , but keeps him warm enough.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well Mickie and Barb while I was in the chat room trying to get you both to chat you were here posting! Mickie did you computer boot you? I saw your name in chat and then you were gone! Barb you were there but never talked, Janice as well. We all figured you were taking a long snack break As far as sewing goes I used to have my own sewing business but since I mostly did weddings and got tired of that I quit. I now sew for fun and occasionaly when someone wants something for profit. Oh and I have to sew for my house and kids out of necessity lol, my dd is hard to fit and my son is always wanting something. My newest interest is in handbags. I haven't made any to sell yet (I've gave some away as gifts)and have some for myself. I also used to make a lot on barbie and baby doll clothes . Right now I just need to sew anything and everything that I can think of might sell, because the fabric stash is just insane. In the past I did sell some fabric but when people offerred a buck for 5 yards of fabric I wouldn't sell, I figured I would donate it before I did that.