Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Thread: DIGITAL KIT

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lynn

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lynn. Do you have an extra fluffy bed? I need to come to your house and let you walk me thru this digital scraping thing. You make it seem so easy. Thanks for the nice site.
    Cheryl
    "I am bound to them, though I cannot look into their eyes, or hear their voices. I honor their history, I cherish their lives, I will tell their story. Therefore I scrapbook"

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wish I did Cheryl, but I am presently having to live with my daughter and everything I own is in one bedroom - most of it scrapbooking stuff. lol Wish some of you lived close by. Need a scrapbooking buddy.
    Lynn

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi again. Archivers in Atlanta has Friday and Saturday night crops, and sometimes offer full weekend crops. I would be willing to travel up for one or both nights. I would love to meet all of the scrapers on here that lives in the southeast area and beyond and have several hours to crop, laugh, and create together. AND to bring my laptop and sit NEXT to you and do some digital pages!!! How far are you from this area? This would be great in January to do all of our Holiday pics. If anyone travels to this area, 2-4 of us to a room would be soooo reasonable. I would drive my car from B'ham so we would have transportion for the area. Everyone ready???
    Cheryl
    "I am bound to them, though I cannot look into their eyes, or hear their voices. I honor their history, I cherish their lives, I will tell their story. Therefore I scrapbook"

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love the kit. My husband was in viet nam and I have been looking for a kit.
    Cheryl I wished I lived near so I could come by and meet you

Dalene

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dalene, I wish you did too - I think we could have some fun. lol My husband was also in Viet Name - 1969 - 1970. I might just have to purchase that kit. I had thought about doing his military scrapbook digital where I could maybe work on some of the pics that are not so great now.

Cheryl, if you are talking about the Archeivers at Mall of Georgia (Buford, GA), I'm about 30 minutes or a little more away from there. What kind of software do you have on your laptop for digi scrapping?
    Lynn