Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hate to go shopping. I am trully addicted. I can barely get into my scrap space right now and yet I managed to spend $250.00 on scrappy stuff. I bought a bunch of Christmas tine the size of cards to make for next year. Bought 18 packages of Mary Englbrite 3d stickers for making cards. I got my Cuttlebug yesterday and played with it so I just had to buy some more embossing folders and dies for it. I am addicted to this hobby.

Gail
    Hugs to all of you!
    Gail

So little time, sooo many projects!

Stop by and see me at my blog:
    www.gailgsgoodies.blogspot.com

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so am I
    Lynn

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We can't even start an anonymous on it either, we are all too addicted. Who would help us? We'd end up getting our helpers dragged into it too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello I am Romaine and I am a craft shopoholic. I can't even see my scrap room floor. I dont know where to begin so I guess I won't.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks ladies it helps to know I am not alone.

Gail
    Hugs to all of you!
    Gail

So little time, sooo many projects!

Stop by and see me at my blog:
    www.gailgsgoodies.blogspot.com

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am determined that this year I will only buy "special deals", e.g. tonite I bought 3 Cuttlebug alphabets off Craig's list for $35. That's right, all 3 for one low price. How can you pass something like that up, right? and recently I got a CM album for $20 off Craig's list. I'm also negotiating a trade of some rubber stamps for a Sizzix alphabet. I'm going to try to stay out of the stores!!! Help me, help me. Oh, you are right, there is nobody on this board to help... ha ha gotta go watch UNC Tarheels in overtime against Clemson - they better win it!!! :-) Diane

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was very obsessive with having to have all the major supplies for scrapbooking. But, as I have collected things, I began to feel guilty and realized that I do not need much of what I have bought. Now, I can appreciate all the stuff at the LSS but, I do not have to buy it. I now only buy what I can use OR if it is on an outrageously cheap sale and even them I have to be able to use the product...not just holding on to it for posterity's sake.
    Judy

A MERRY Heart Does GOOD Like a Medicine!

check out my blogs: http://scrappers.me.com/bitaglitz
    http:judy-forthemoment.blogspot.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol I can't see my floor either! I went looking for my terrifically tacky tape, found a box of embellies I forgot about found another permanet tape runner that I wondered where it had got too which was good because the cheepy roll of tape I bought ran out

I'll need to buy a big pack while I wait to get the ATG! only adhesive buying from here on out! I will stay away from Target Dollar spot

Ziggy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm so happy to see that I'm not the only scrapaholic/shopaholic here. I cannot go into any store selling SB stuff without spending. Dollartree, Big Lots, AC Moores, Mikes, Hobby Lobby, Target, Wal-Mart, you name it and I shop it. So, my goal is to shop my stash, and that's all. But I have already started. I used my gift card to HL on Friday. I still have the ACM card. What did I buy, Cuttlebug embossing folders and dies.

Help! Help! I need help!
    Judith

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally posted by thecountryrose:
    We can't even start an anonymous on it either, we are all too addicted. Who would help us? We'd end up getting our helpers dragged into it too.
    OMG that is so true!! I think I buy WAY more then I will use. I try to tell my mom not to buy me anything anymore, but she doesn't listen to me. She just orded both of stuff off of QVC the other day. I am glad I am not alone either in my addiction!!