Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Got a ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    has this happened to you

I know I posted on a few threads telling the person that I liked their work and how pretty/beautiful/wonderful their items are and when going back in to check in on it to see if they told how or what inspired them to make this or what they used in makeing this because someone always ask and I am always looking for insperation, well my post is gone and I know I posted to that thread. I just want to know if this has happened to others or it is just me and my mind playing tricks on me, LOL

there was one thread I posted on and I was the first to post a reply and now my reply is not there but the second person that posted is still there, that is one in quite a few that this has happened to me.

hope this is all makes since. Like I said I just wanted to know if this is just me and my mind playing tricks on me or this has happened to others as well.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry Tammy. This has not happened to me.
    Cindy
    Independent Beauty Consultant
    www.marykay.com/cynthiaalarcon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thats strange. Sorry, I haven't noticed this happening either. I don't usually go back and check my posts. If I have a question about a particular post by another, I try to PM them cuz I always forget to go back and check for the answer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hasn't happened here either. but then again, i always forget where i post a question.....or when someone has an idea that i like i never remember where i saw it.....
    *Mary*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It happened to me once or twice and I realized I had hit something other than the post button. So now I watch what I hit and the problem has stopped. I got into such a hurry and I don't know what I was doing incorrectly, but since I have been paying more attention, the problem is gone.
    Judith

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I haven't had that happen either that I'm aware of. I only go back to some of mine if I've asked a question or am in a conversation.

Stampin' Up! - Please PM me to order
    My Blog

2014 cards(4)
    2013 layouts (0), cards (86), other (3)

2012 layouts (3), cards (188) 7/6, other (51)
    2011:layouts (6), cards (142), other (23)
    2010:layouts (7), cards (139), other (113+)

[IMG]

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What Judith said is what has happened to me. I wondered why my post didn't show up and realized I had hit x instead of post now ( and Lord knows I often forget where I posted what!).

Other than that I have never had a problem that I know of.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Christi and Judith, maybe that is what I have done also, will be keeping a closer eye on when replying to something, but am for sure that I posted to one I was there but now I am not, maybe they deleted their post and redid their post because they thought they needed to redo it, or maybe they are blocking me, who knows.

Or maybe my mind is playing tricks on me. That is a big possidility also, runs in the family, LOL

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally posted by luvscraping:
    Or maybe my mind is playing tricks on me. That is a big possidility also, runs in the family, LOL
    Oh gosh Tammy I'm not just a member of that club I am the president!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think that I may have an aswer for you because this has happened to me a few times also.

If you answering a post through your email account from Comcast, Netzero, or the like, when the 'reply' page comes up you will notice that you have a reply button in the bottom right hand of the screen and another withing the lower right hand corner of the smaller reply box. IF I forget and click on the 'reply' button of the larger screen and not in the smaller one, it will not 'go through'...it does not post, though you may think it did. Make sure that you always click on the 'reply' button of the smaller screen when replying within your email account.

I hope this was the solution to your problem and answer to your question.

Judy
    Judy

A MERRY Heart Does GOOD Like a Medicine!

check out my blogs: http://scrappers.me.com/bitaglitz
    http:judy-forthemoment.blogspot.com