Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got the most AMAZING surprise in the mail the other day. A GORGEOUS card from AUSTRALIA!!! Angie thank you soo much. I LOVE IT. It is going to be a great keepsake for my daughter.
    (and thank you Tshina for the wonderful stickers.) Everyone here has been in awe of this card.
    Ladies i promise to post a pic of my wonderful card later on. Angie, thank you thank you thank you! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got the most AMAZING surprise in the mail the other day. A GORGEOUS card from AUSTRALIA!!! Angie thank you soo much. I LOVE IT. It is going to be a great keepsake for my daughter.
    (and thank you Tshina for the wonderful stickers.) Everyone here has been in awe of this card.
    Ladies i promise to post a pic of my wonderful card later on. Angie, thank you thank you thank you! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are most welcome Shannon..
    another friend of mine was having a baby around the same time.. her little boy was due on the 7th July and yours.. about the 12th?? well I decided to make you both a card. I knew you were having a girl so I was about to get the card made and just wait for her to arrive.. but my other friend didn't know the sex of her baby. So.. I made pink and blue and lemon etc etc little shoes
    It was such a pleasure to do this for you and little girl.
    Hope all is well with you both.. cant wait to see a photo of her. Oh.. by the way.. in my haste I forgot to take a photo of your card so I too am looking forward to seeing a pic.

love.. Angie