Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

Does anyone have tips in terms of getting published & submitting? I am getting my 1st page published in April (in Scrapbook Trends), but would like to get more published. I need to get a scanner, as I currently take digital photos of my pages, and they usually aren't that good - not compared to scans. Anyone have any tips? Is a certain style more likely to get picked up right now? I tend to do layered, complex LOs, but I'm seeing more simple type LOs a lot in magazines. (though idea books still show a lot of the layered look). Any thoughts?

Beth

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

Does anyone have tips in terms of getting published & submitting? I am getting my 1st page published in April (in Scrapbook Trends), but would like to get more published. I need to get a scanner, as I currently take digital photos of my pages, and they usually aren't that good - not compared to scans. Anyone have any tips? Is a certain style more likely to get picked up right now? I tend to do layered, complex LOs, but I'm seeing more simple type LOs a lot in magazines. (though idea books still show a lot of the layered look). Any thoughts?

Beth

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've heard to submit EVERYTHING you do! Something you think is so-so might be the one that gets picked.

Congrats on your SBT's!