Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been wondering if you are all impacted by the postage rates? What I mean is, for those of us who had sent in our swaps to you prior to the postage hike, did we send enough money to cover the increase for postage? I know that I did not take this into account on some of my earlier swaps that I finished way before the price jump but the swaps were not due until after the postage changes were in effect.

Now I am wondering, if I and many others of us, need to slip a dollar or so into an envelope to compensate you, hostesses? Please don't be embarrasssed or awkward about this. It is not fair that you guys fill in the lack because we did not think to make up the differences. I know that Jerilyn and Carly's Grandma are two hostesses that have large swaps to deal with and were caught in that postal change.

So, maybe we should send some extra stamps or money to all of you?

Judy
    Judy

A MERRY Heart Does GOOD Like a Medicine!

check out my blogs: http://scrappers.me.com/bitaglitz
    http:judy-forthemoment.blogspot.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been wondering if you are all impacted by the postage rates? What I mean is, for those of us who had sent in our swaps to you prior to the postage hike, did we send enough money to cover the increase for postage? I know that I did not take this into account on some of my earlier swaps that I finished way before the price jump but the swaps were not due until after the postage changes were in effect.

Now I am wondering, if I and many others of us, need to slip a dollar or so into an envelope to compensate you, hostesses? Please don't be embarrasssed or awkward about this. It is not fair that you guys fill in the lack because we did not think to make up the differences. I know that Jerilyn and Carly's Grandma are two hostesses that have large swaps to deal with and were caught in that postal change.

So, maybe we should send some extra stamps or money to all of you?

Judy
    Judy

A MERRY Heart Does GOOD Like a Medicine!

check out my blogs: http://scrappers.me.com/bitaglitz
    http:judy-forthemoment.blogspot.com

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For me it's not an issue. I would think each individual hostess would have to address that in her pm for the swap. The increase was only a few cents so I don't think it would really impact anyone anyway. But you are a sweetheart for thinking and worrying about it!
    Cindy
    Independent Beauty Consultant
    www.marykay.com/cynthiaalarcon

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wondered the same thing, but am hoping that our hostesses will let us know if they need us to send extra postage.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes! If we didn't send enough, please let us know. I don't think you should have to cover for us.
    Judith

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have swaps that were caught in this and a couple that went out after, but the extra postage we have you send in case someone else's stuff is heavier than yours was enough to make up the difference in all that I've sent out so far. There were some that came in priority that were not able to go back priority though.