Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought it would be fun to share what we are all hoping for (or in my case leaving notes all over in bold black sharpie!)the upcoming holiday season. So whatever holiday you celebrate please share your wish list!

My list so far
    That darn jumbo adhesive runner that my poor addled brain can't come up with the name of right at this moment. Someone help me?
    ATG Adhesive gun (thanks again Bonnie
    *check* Bind it All
    Cuttlebug
    *check* LIME green Crop-o-dile with case
    *check* MM Instant Setter
    *check* MM Attachments for Instant Setter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally posted by LoriS.:
    That darn jumbo adhesive runner that my poor addled brain can't come up with the name of right at this moment. Someone help me?
    ATG adhesive gun (have one and love it)
    bonnie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks Bonnie! Now what is on your list???? Inquiring minds want to know! LOL

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey girlie, that can't be ALL that's on you list!

I too am thinking about the BIA

refills for my atg gun
    and I saw a corner punch I like
    other than that the only thing I would like is all my small projects in the house finished. (not scrap related) LOL

Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions.
    Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.

Quote by Frank Outlaw

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess Alan might need a little BOLD sharpie marker note. Nah, I can probably think of more I'll have to edit it as things come to me. How come you don't have paper on your list???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I want gift cards to HL, ACM and Mikes. Then I will shop for a Xyron 510, and a refil, a cart for my Cricut and some embossing folders for my Cuttlebug. I have tons of paper, so I don't need any, but it usually doesn't stop me. Then I am asking for space to crop!
    Judith

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rofl----> Lori, well you know me toooooo well girlfriend. Now if I get more paper I'm going to have to put an addition on my new scraproom, I'm still sorting paper from the move and YIKES don't know where it all came from! NOT! LOL
    Thought I'd find some paper while I am visiting you this weekend, what do ya think?

Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions.
    Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.

Quote by Frank Outlaw

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay this is small but I am new at all these new cool things. I want a grommet thingy??

I have beens scrapping for two years and most all I have is a corner rounder, 12 inch paper trimmer, one of thos cutting systems from Creative memories (got off ebay), and little odds and ends like that. I have seen a lot of neat camping stuff with grommets and want one. I know I am behind the times.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think you are talking about the Making Memories Grommet setter. I have it and it rocks! In fact Donna (Atty)further up (the one that has a paper shortage)got it for me I'll see if I can find a pic to post.. I did, here it is. If this is not what you mean you are probably talking about an eyelet setter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally posted by meluv2scrap:
    I have beens crapping for two years
    LOL - I think we have a teeny tiny typo here!!
    bonnie