Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since Christy went missing and we were worried it made me think. It's awful to think of loosing touch with our on-line friends if something were to happen. I think we should all choose a few people to share our phone number with in a pm only! No posting on main boards. That way is someone is trying to check on you, one of your designated people can come forward and say that they will call and check in. What do you all think? I know that recently when I had to go MIA I made sure I let Misty and Donna know what was up but that was still a couple of days after the fact, and some things wouldn't have even allowed that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since Christy went missing and we were worried it made me think. It's awful to think of loosing touch with our on-line friends if something were to happen. I think we should all choose a few people to share our phone number with in a pm only! No posting on main boards. That way is someone is trying to check on you, one of your designated people can come forward and say that they will call and check in. What do you all think? I know that recently when I had to go MIA I made sure I let Misty and Donna know what was up but that was still a couple of days after the fact, and some things wouldn't have even allowed that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think that might be a good idea. I believe I've all ready given my number to a few people and I know some Yahoo names so if I get lost in cross stitch fibers you can find me

Ziggy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lori, that is a good idea. I have exchanged numbers with a few gals but with the All About YOu cards we will have more if they choose to share on their cards emails and phone #'s.

Diana
    Diana

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Buddy system - sounds good.

And whatever happened to Rachel (Leona Lynne) or Jenna? Guess a few just come and go.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll happily give mine but who would call me?? (laugh) However, in my case, I will give my number if you want it but what would be more practical is.. I will give my hubby's email address and one of a very close friend.. that way if anyone is worried they'll have another way of checking up on me. I like the idea..

Love.. Angie

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good idea Lori. There are three already that have mine . BTW Christi has not been feeling well and will come back to the board when she is.
    Cindy
    Independent Beauty Consultant
    www.marykay.com/cynthiaalarcon

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know at least 2 people have my number, Shauna and Lori and maybe Janelle, not sure.
    Lynn

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mommaidwf:
    BTW Christi has not been feeling well and will come back to the board when she is. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for letting us know Cindy. I hope Christi is feeling better soon.
    bonnie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dianacraftstoo:
    Lori, that is a good idea. I have exchanged numbers with a few gals but with the All About YOu cards we will have more if they choose to share on their cards emails and phone #'s.

Diana </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Once this swap is completed at least 19 people will have my number
    bonnie