Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's a list of some things that can be used for storage. Feel free to add your ideas to the list.

Small tackle boxes (for brads or letters)
    Sterilte Storage Drawers. Small, 8 1/2 by 11 and now 12 x 12. ( I found these at wal-mart for like 8 dollars each they have 3 draws in them and they stack)
    Spice jars in revolving holder (I have this on my desk with brads and clips in them and othe small items)
    Kitchen utensils holder (revolving these are great for pen or scissors or chalks )
    Coupon holders or photo holders that are similar
    Plastic shoe boxes (are great because they shut tight and stack)
    Divided baskets (these work great for scissors or punched)
    Ziploc bags (for all the small cut outs)
    Stacking trays
    Tool boxes
    Photo boxes (are not only for photos)
    Scissors caddy (these are great to have you can get them at most craft stores and they usually come with scissors)
    CD storage book (use the plastic sleeves for other things)

Those are some helpful storage hints.

What I did was saved my babys food jars they work great. Gerber has some of there food in plastic reclosable containers, those are the best be cause they stack. If you think about it they are free for you... I mean your already buying the baby food, why spend money on little boxes when these wor great that extra monay saved can buy more stickers and stuff.

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WOW! Baby food jars, never thought of that. I've used them in other craft projects. To bad my kids are older now, but then again I would have never had time to scrapbook before. My husband had found these little boxes I think you get 20 in a pack, they look like tic-tac boxes. Not sure what he paid but it was a gift, They hold my eyelets and brads. Still have a few empty. So you could also use tic-tac boxes that if you already buy them. My kids love them so I have about 5 saved when I relized what the boxes where like, you never know great for anything small. My husband thinks I'm crazy for saving them because I still have some empty ones he gave me. But if you swap andthing like brads and such you can use your FREE tic-tac boxes and give another scrapper a handy tip and storage box.

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WOW tic-tac boxes it so simple and I never thought of that before thank ou so much. I use zipper bags but this make so much more sence to keep thing from bending or makeing holes in my baggies. I bet they might take up less space. And baby food jar these are wonderful ideas, I feel so silly that I never think of handy thing like that.

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ladies Don t forget the clear plastic shoe bags. You can hang these over the door in your craft room and they hold a ton of stuff and you can see what you have in them at a glance. Sherry

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you can store lots in a plastic silverware sorter also!

I love love love my cropper hopper paper holders !