"Presenting A Brand New Sizzix Brand

More than just a makeover, the Sizzix brand is undergoing a completely cool revamping and retooling. Now that Ellison owns 100% of the Sizzix brand (Details), we're moving quickly to introduce many new changes that you're sure to love.

In addition to the new look, there's new technology, new die sizes and much, much more! Also, all our existing products will be fully compatible with our newest products to be officially unveiled at the MemoryTrends Trade Show in October.

Finally, to make room for our new-look inventory, we're slashing prices on all Sizzix products (except the Sizzix Machine) with our "old" logo packaging. While supplies last, you can find them in our newest Value Packs and Clearance items!

OTHER INFORMATION
You are receiving this e-mail message because you have subscribed to The Sizzix.com Scoop. This message may be forwarded or distributed only in its entirety. Portions may not be extracted for distribution. We respect your privacy. E-mail addresses are held confidential and are not sold or exchanged for use outside of Sizzix.com.

TO SUBSCRIBE
If this message has been forwarded to you by a third party and you would like to subscribe to The Sizzix.com Scoop, please Become a Member at Sizzix.com.

TO UNSUBSCRIBE
We do hope you enjoy The Sizzix.com Scoop newsletter. However, if you would prefer to not receive it, and wish to REMOVE YOURSELF from this Sizzix.com mailing list, please click here to unsubscribe. This link will open your e-mail client. Leave the subject line and body completely blank, make sure the FROM address is the e-mail address you wish to unsubscribe, and press the SEND button. DO NOT try to unsubscribe by clicking the REPLY button as you will NOT be unsubscribed.

LEGAL NOTICES
THE INFORMATION IN THIS DOCUMENT/E-MAIL IS SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS PROVIDED BY CLICK HERE.

Sizzix.com
25862 Commercentre Drive
Lake Forest, California 92630-8804 USA
877-355-4766 Toll Free in the USA
949-598-8821
E-mail: [email protected]
Web site: sizzix.com
Copyright 2001-2006 Ellison. All rights reserved."

I got this newsletter about the changes at sizzix. I thought I would share this.