Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    $3.59 on a xyron X refill with 40% off coupon at Michaels I managed to just price compair at the other stores Though I was really close to buying an album and refils at HL since they were 50% off

Ok now to look at all this and see what I'm going to get organization wise for the cheepest price

Ziggy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    $3.59 on a xyron X refill with 40% off coupon at Michaels I managed to just price compair at the other stores Though I was really close to buying an album and refils at HL since they were 50% off

Ok now to look at all this and see what I'm going to get organization wise for the cheepest price

Ziggy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok just looking at paper org, to keep craftkeepers in one place and not sliding around and (maybe) out of ferrets one wire basket 9.99 at TM

Then Michaels has the cropper hopper vertical storage things. I've got a 40% off coupon good tomorrow so go then and that's 37.14? so spending about 47.93

Ziggy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You got me beat, I went to only one LSS and spent $50 easily.
    bonnie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Zigg's - Michael's sells the complete CH vertical storage "kit" for lack of a better word. If you just want the oustide plastic vertical storage like what is pictured in my other post, JoAnn's usually has them for about $5.
    bonnie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ziggy, I didn't get out so cheap. I went with a ACM 50% coupon and Mike's 40% coupon and I got the cuttlebug, one set of dies, 2 pks of paper on sale...Then if that was not enough, I went to Targets and got the fiskars lace punch and embosser and a movie for my DH. I spent about $95. I decided it was time to go home so I did not go to ACM or HL.
    Judith

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think HL had the outside plastic I'll have to try to read my notes again

LOL Judith yeah I'd have to call it a day too

I went and got the wire basket to store my craftkeeper storted stuff in. just a little extra room so I was able to fit the 8X8 album I got when I was looking at fall stuff on the side. It was 2 bux cheeper than Targets mesh milk crate thing.

Ok on stamp storage and inks I've seen people use shoe organizers. I was thinking for my inks this would be good. I was looking at Lori's plexy stuff, and there was a link someone posted on another board of a person that stored them in CD cases and then had a binder index system. Could unmounted stamps just stick to a transparancy and you could store them in a binder?

Ziggy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I played it safe today, didn't take much cash with me. Had to run to staples to get lables and noticed the new Michaels was FINALLY open so of course i HAD to go in and look around. This one seems to be FABULOUS. HUGE store and TONS AND TONS of stuff. Passed right by the MS stuff, really not into her style or prices. BUt they did have tons of papers (boy that was hard not to get any) and sizzix and tons of Cuttlebug. Had some Sizzix dies on sale (all three sizes) 5.00 So grabbed 2 of those and them some 1.00 art kits for the kiddies. Gonna be a toss between this new M's and ACM. There goes my $$$

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wish my Mikes would get there Sizzix on sale.
    Judith

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finally I got to go to Michels and check out MS. I loved the way everything was packaged. I also loved the colors... I like pastels. I didn't like that so much was kits.. As far as the price it seemed to be comparable to other LSS and stuff... but I'm like most I buy with coupon and sales.!!

We were hitting quite a few stores and I always hit the sbing isle and only spent $1.99 in Mike's on some brads and $3.00 at Target at the dollar spot (almost forgot) I found those red, whit, and blue star brads... I'm helping my fil with a military album they will come in handy.

I did really good and it's my birthday weekend!! I did find a pair of sandals for $5.00 most were priced at $40. I'm NOT paying that much for nothing! LOL

Clarinda
    Clarinda

Mom of three
    Nanna of three