Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I received my first Memory Makers magazine in the mail today. I ordered it via one of the EBay brokers on May 20th so I thought that was decent service (within 8 weeks). I ordered Scapbooks, Etc. the same day, but haven't received that one yet. Nor have I gotten the Digital Scrapbooking magazine that I ordered directly from their web site, however, I think I ordered that several days later and I believe it is only published every other month. Anyway, I was a little nervous since this was my first EBay purchase, but so far, so good!
    Victoria

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I received my first renewed Memory Makers magazine too yesterday. Actually they sent me last months along with the current month. I was very disappointed in the current magazine tho. I thought it was a yucky issue. Nothing inspiring in it. To me their pages were just too extreme, over the top. I like pretty, easy pages and this one was full of all of these too busy pages. Just too much stuff all on one layout. Anyone get these and agree/disagree with me? I am still waiting on my new Simple Scrapbooking renewel.
    Cheryl
    "I am bound to them, though I cannot look into their eyes, or hear their voices. I honor their history, I cherish their lives, I will tell their story. Therefore I scrapbook"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are they still publishing Scrapbooks, Etc. or was that the one that was bought out???

I don't have a subscription to any magazines (now ya'll know HOW cheap I am). I find so much inspiration on the internet so I save my money for STUFF!

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Karen. It was SB Answers. That waa my most favorite magazine. I wish I had your contral. I am a pig and have to have all of the SB magazines. I search for a bargain on each one and never pay a lot for any of them. I have most of mine thru ebay now. Can't beat them that way. For the price of two issues on the newstand, you can get a full year.
    Cheryl
    "I am bound to them, though I cannot look into their eyes, or hear their voices. I honor their history, I cherish their lives, I will tell their story. Therefore I scrapbook"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you post the links to these great subscription deals? Everytime I look there is barely anything on ebay. Maybe I'm "lookin' in all the wrong places", .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got my Scrapbooks, Etc. issue today. I've only received the June issue of Memory Makers so far, but assume the July issue will follow soon.

Countryrose, This is a reallllly long link, but hope it works. It's for Scrapbooks, Etc. for under $7 per year.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/1yr-SCRAPBOOKS-ETC-Subscription-FRE...ZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

Here is the link to Memory Makers for $9.17:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/MEMORY-MAKERS-MAGAZINE-SUBSCRIPTION...ZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

The two vendors I used were Subscriptions for Less and Low Priced Magazines and I paid via Paypal. You can also try searching on the words scrapbook subscription. I found that I got better results using the word scrapbook rather than scrapbooking and subscription (singular) rather than subscriptions (plural). If you type in scrapbook magazine, you'll get a listing of a lot of individual issues for sale rather than just subscriptions.

Some of the magazines I like aren't available via EBay and you want to be sure and look carefully at the feedback information, but the prices are sooooo much less than the cover price or subscribing directly from the publisher.

Good luck!
    Victoria

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Victoria!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Happy to help! I'm bad about eating enough veggies and noticed that they have Vegetarian Times for less than $4 for an entire year's subscription. You do need to be careful to ensure that shipping and handling are included since some magazine brokers will show a low-ball price to draw you in, but actually charge more once shipping and handling are included.

If I don't get my Digital Scrapbooking magazine in the next few days, I'm going to have to call them. I bought that subscription directly from the magazine. I actually waited a few days so as to not get the issue I had already purchased at JoAnn's and was assured that I would get the next issue, but where is it???

Good luck in your EBay hunt!!!

Victoria