Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For those who were curious about my experience making a 12x12 photo book as a Christmas gift for my DH, here's the outcome. I was absolutely delighted with the work from Heritage Makers. I had made a traditional (heritage) 12x12 album for DH's brother. I scanned each page twice (or sometimes 3)on my 8-1/2 x11 scanner bed and then 'photo-stitched' the 2 sides together and saved to a CD. I went to the heritagemakers.com website through a local consultant, uploaded each page as a 12x12 photo, did a little jiggling here and there and - blink, there was my album. I did have to design a front/back cover and beginning/ending page but they have templates you can use for that. The time and work and effort were priceless. My dear sweet hubby was overwhelmed and even speechless (plus a little teary). It was quite pricey, but for a special gift for a special person, all worth it. Just a little something for your 'some day' files.
    Ms. Merry

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the info Merry... so you made copies of your 12x12 pages to share w/your DH & his brother? I often think of this, esp so my kids can share certain pages of our family albums some day.
    TALLIES 2017
    1. SCRAPBOOK PAGE TOTALS: 6
    2. CARD TOTALS: 3
    3. CARD KITS:

4. MINI BOOK:
    5. OTHER ALTERED PROJECTS: 1

"Dull Women Have Immaculate Houses"

Maria