Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey,

Ok trying to get stuff goin!

So what crafty things are you doing for Halloween? LO plans? Kids all ready know their costumes? Know your costumes? Are you making the costume? What about decorations?

I'm in the middle of moving. I don't know what I'll do yet. I think I'm feeling brave again this year and might do a pumpking again! I see the little scoop and I laugh though. Need a big cooking spoon for that!

Does anyone make Halloween Cards?

Ziggy

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hm, well I know dd (who will be 2 weeks shy of 4) is going to be Cinderella. My mom is making her costume. I don't think my boys have decided what they are going to do yet though. I don't dress up. We go to my parents house and my husband and sister and sometimes mom walk them around the neighborhood and I stay with my dad in his "haunted garage" and hand out candy. We all look forward to it every year.
    Cindy
    Independent Beauty Consultant
    www.marykay.com/cynthiaalarcon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love dressing up! I'm miffed I won't be able to make it to the Miata Halloween Party this year I'm going to have to remember to ask where ever I move too in Nashville if kids Trick or Treat around there. I bought candy the first year we were here and my nephew ate most of it because NOBODY came! That first year the road was dirt so it made since, but I guess also because a lot of people have dogs in their yard people just didn't come down. Plus, the mall and places hand out candy too :-P

Ziggy