Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FPS Lesson 2

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This lesson will be on CURVING and I will include some discussion on TINTING and PAINTING. I thought I would let you know ahead of time a few things to prepare you.
    For the CURVING you will need some leaves.. birch would be a good choice.. any shaped leaf that looks like the birch will be a good choice. If you don't have access to a punch.. cut one out by hand.. I'm thinking.. even half a heart shape would be ok.

The lesson after this one will be on HALF MOON Character.. for that lesson you will need some SMALL BALLOON shapes or really any size balloon. You could use a small oval.. a circle.. The only thing to keep in mind is not to have it over one inch in size.

back to Lesson 2.. the tool we'll be using is the DEET again. For this character you can use a BONE FOLDER.. I often use mine.. it may well even make it easier for you to do. In fact.. the bone folder could be used for the lesson on HALF MOON as well.. which normally uses the MOULDING TOOL.

Hope this is of help.. love.. Angie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    can't wait!
    Dawn

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    awaiting with baited breath!
    Janelle
    HAPPY SCRAPPIN'
    Janelle
    http://scrappinscrawcrow.blogspot.com/
    2010: 206 pages - 124 nns; 45 cards - 41 nns
    nns: No new scraps!
    4 best purchases: my lightbox, my Crop-a-dile, ATG, and my Sit-On-Top kayak!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you decide on a definite date on this yet?

Stampin' Up! - Please PM me to order
    My Blog

2014 cards(4)
    2013 layouts (0), cards (86), other (3)

2012 layouts (3), cards (188) 7/6, other (51)
    2011:layouts (6), cards (142), other (23)
    2010:layouts (7), cards (139), other (113+)

[IMG]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hope I don't miss this one, will have to cut mine out by hand right now, Danny says no more scrapbooking stuff for a while the only thing I can get that has to do with scrapbooking is adhesive (sp??) oh well maybe this will help me cut things out better right, LOL

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tammy.. I am sure if you ask.. some of the ladies here who do have the punches would be happy to punch some shapes and send them to you. I know I would in a pinch if it weren't for the postage. Perhaps I should make an appointment with out Prime Minister and inform him that MY mail is of the utmost importance and should be sent FIRST CLASS for FREE (laugh)yeah right.. I wont repeat what I think.. NO.. KNOW.. what he would say

love ya.. Angie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Before I forget AGAIN... the date for lesson 2 is the 1st July for all of you and the 2nd for me. I think this is the date we made however.. I think when we were workiing it out we said it would be the 31st.. not taking into account that there are only 30 days in June.. so according to me ladies.. time for you all...

Sunday 8pm (NY time) 1st July........ if you cant be in chat.. no problems because they will be recorded like last time.

Looking forward to chatting.. Love... Angie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    IMPORTANT!

Hello ladies.. I am wondering if you would mind if I cancel this class for one week. I'm not sick but very tired and when I am like this I tend to burst into tears for no reason. I saw my doctor tonight and he says the results of some tests I had showed my blood count is low. My blood pressure tonight was 190 on 140 and apart from that my pain levels have been higher than what is usual for me. Oh dear.. I feel like I am making excuses. If it wont put anyone out too much can we make it for Sunday 7th July ?? (I think the 7th is a Sunday)
    I'm half way through the newsletter so that should be out early next week and I'm still getting organised to make a few little video clips.
    Sorry to be a bother..

love.. Angie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    angie, of course no one would mine. and you never need to appologize. however if you don't start taking beter care of you, i might have to come over and ground you. lol we all love you and want you around for a very long time. so tak all the time you need.
    guess what ..my dd gave me a baby kitty. he is in the "bratty" stage right now, but my other kitty loves him, lol the dog well, he wants to play, but the new kitty says no no no not yet. lol
    well angie, i will talk to you soon .put up your feet and have a cold one and papmer yourself.
    love
    *Mary*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Angie, your health is number one and the class can wait. You get to doing better and when you are better you can do the class then. Tshina you take care of mom for me!!
    Don't stress out on the newsletter either when we get it we get it.

Diana
    Diana