Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When my son goes to his games I love to take photos with our high res digital camera. I will fidn a photo that looks really nice and is a wide shot of say, the field, then go to Walmart and have them print it out and use it as the background for a page. It looks really nice and adds a little more realism to the page when used correctly.

Getting the scoreboard in the background photo is always a plus because it looks sweet when you can see the scoreboard on a page and it is not pasted into the page.

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When my son goes to his games I love to take photos with our high res digital camera. I will fidn a photo that looks really nice and is a wide shot of say, the field, then go to Walmart and have them print it out and use it as the background for a page. It looks really nice and adds a little more realism to the page when used correctly.

Getting the scoreboard in the background photo is always a plus because it looks sweet when you can see the scoreboard on a page and it is not pasted into the page.

I have a couple of baseball ideas for you --
    cut out a baseball diamond put your photos where the bases would be and journal along thin white strips to make up the base lines.
    For my son's book i put in quotes from famous ball players."when they start the game, they don't yell "work ball" they say "play ball"(willie Stargell)
    "Baseball it is said, is only a game, True, and the Grand Canyon is only a hole in Arizona, not all holes, or games are created equal" Goerge F. Will--just a couple - hope you like the idea.

I saw one page at my local srcapbook store, where they used a close up of a baseball as one of the photos and also the matte(different pages), It looked really neat. I'm not that creative yet but the page turned out great.

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the tip! I am currently working on a baseball album. My son is 16 and has been playing since age 5. I am just getting around to scrapping it all! I will definitely be paying WalMart a visit. I have just the pic for it!

Hugz,
    Connie
    www.istlc4you.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am glad I looked here! These are great types. I feel like "the old one" here though. My son has been playing since he was 4 and he is a sophomore in college and playing on the college team. Needless to say I am ALWAYS looking for new baseball/sports layouts.