Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Today, I went to Hobby Lobby. I only spent .56 cent. I must have been there cheapest sale of the day. I was pleased. I bought four sheets of paper. Three were 9 cent and one was 25 cent. Not bad! I like to look at there clearance for scrapbook items. Last time I found orange letter stickers that I am still kicking myself for not buying 2 sets because they were 89 cent. I try to get items on clearance because it helps me get more supplies. I have only been scrapbooking regularly since January of this year. I have alot to show for it too. Both in pages and supplies. Just wanted to share. Hope you too can find good deals.

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I went to HL over the weekend and they had card value packs for $1.99 which was originaly $4.99 each pack. I believe they were 25 cards and envelopes in each package. I must had been their second largest sale.
    Keep the memories alive and scrap it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    DArn I wish I had one near me!
    Cindy
    Independent Beauty Consultant
    www.marykay.com/cynthiaalarcon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Me too Cindy!!!

Diana
    Diana

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ours has a clearance aisle too and I have found some good deals in it. Last year they had shopping carts filled with stamps that were on clearance. I got a few of those for pretty cheap.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't go in HL without stopping by the clearance isle, even if I'm just going in for silk flowers or ribbons. You never know what kind of treasure you might find there really cheap!
    Judy

Check out my scrappy blog at http://scrap-a-doodlestamping.blogspot.com/

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Phil. 4:13

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love.... HL.. I couple of weeks ago I went to the clearance isle to see what they had... we were in a farther town so like to see what's happening...LOL. A sales person was marking down a cart full of stuff... I was talking to dh about some spray paint there and some one said here spray it on here... I said oh no we sell paint and we don't like people spraying it... than I looked and said oh ... you work here. Well we got to talking and I asked if I could look throught the cart... she marked everything that I was wanting to buy down... Pens in a metal case shapped like a small brief case.. $2.50, MM paints... $2.45, Pearl EX.. 12 pack for $4.50 reg $24.00. I love a bargin. .

Clarinda
    Clarinda

Mom of three
    Nanna of three