Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been a bit bummed out, so I decided to go to a local upscale second hand store that I try to not go too often because I spend $ lol. But I needed a treat, so I went and I got Tim Holtz's "Distressed" book for 1.99! For that price I would have bought it even if I allready had it and passed it on to one of you. I had just recently tried to buy it off of e-bay and it went too high. I also got a journal to alter, three rubber stamps and a little something to send to a friend. The kids are still frazling my nerves, and DH called me after I left the store to tell me he had run out of gas! lol but I felt quite a bit better for having treated myself

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What an awesome find. Cant wait to see something you make out of it. Teach us all something with your new book.
    SAS is 5 years old... please join in the 5day online crop!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great deals Lori! I hope you are feeling better now. Play with your new stuff- that always helps me when I feel down . And tell Hubby to take the kids out to dinner so you can have some time to yourself.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I was dealing with your small space and trying to survive, 1900's style, I'd be more than frazzeled. Glad you treated yourself to some goodies. I'd have gone "hog wild and pig crazy" with the spending bucks. I agree, send the rest of them out for dinner and have the space to yourself. Just remember to have them bring you take-out!
    Judith

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry you were bummed out but a gal has to have a little time to herself. Great buy on the book, love everything Tim does. Teach us, teach us! Get busy and you will loose the blues. Have a Merry Christmas!
    Mickie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What a lucky find for you. Yes, please show us your TH's projects.
    bonnie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ohhh great find Have you seen the blog latelty? I'm loving the dog pics. My Parents Dog posed well too for their pro photos but they can't take pics at home with him! I still want to try the 12 tags but I only have alchol inks to do I think the beaded tag. I used the inks to make some more ornaments to give to my parents at work because I have nothing else! I couldn't afford to buy stuff!

Ziggy