Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 927 of 2480 FirstFirst ... 427827877917925926927928929937977102714271927 ... LastLast
Results 9,261 to 9,270 of 24800
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Cass. I have a Magic Bullet and it does the same thing.
    Hugs to all of you!
    Gail

So little time, sooo many projects!

Stop by and see me at my blog:
    www.gailgsgoodies.blogspot.com

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Morning everyone. The toe is doing pretty good as long as I don't knock it against anything. Not sure what we will do today.

Luann - We already have out 8 feeders and I'm not putting anymore out for these miniature missiles....lol

I would love for you and your family to head to Tennessee for a visit.

Cassie - I've seen some of those blenders and wanted one but we would not use it enough to make it worth taking up the cabinet space.

Gail - I've got to go look at your cards and things. I've never had a ingrown toe nail but they say they are extremely painful.

Clarinda - How are things going?

Karen - Glad the BP seems to be doing the same and hopefully it will start to drop and get back to normal.

Okay I may need to look into a electric pressure cooker to speed a few things up that I cook.

Snakes are a good thing if you have any kind of rodent. I try to get any away from the dogs before they kill them if I can because they help keep the mice population down.

drinking coffee
    watching the news
    need to go look at what Gail posted
    0---altered items
    0---cards
    0---layouts
    0---recipe pages

Cyndi....

Put "eat chocolate" at the top of your list of things to do today. That way, at least you'll get one thing done.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yes, the lady in the store said it's like a more powerful magic bullet.
    the great thing is the DD makes her own smoothies with it.

Luann - the camper thing sounds like fun. where will you store it?
    I assume when you're on the road you have to be in the van, not in the camper, right?

So I found something called caffeine water online. I need to check the stores to see if they have it. that may be a good option- no sugar.

getting ready for work
    don't feel like going
    need some coffee

Stampin' Up! - Please PM me to order
    My Blog

2014 cards(4)
    2013 layouts (0), cards (86), other (3)

2012 layouts (3), cards (188) 7/6, other (51)
    2011:layouts (6), cards (142), other (23)
    2010:layouts (7), cards (139), other (113+)

[IMG]

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Karen, this is our camper. http://keystone-passport.com/index.p...t&model=160EXP My sister has a keystone 5th wheel and loves it too. Cassie, we are renting a storage place. Now I'm wondering if this is the right time to do this. I'm so flakey it's not funny.
    We have a magic bullet too. We are on our second one since DH keeps loading it in wrong and breaks the gear.
    I checked out all of Gail's things. What wonderful work.
    Karen, I hope you are getting better.
    I still need to do our laundry since I didn't do it yesterday. I have a dentist appointment too. I'm hoping that I can get DH to start unloading our storage unit. We wanted to wait till September but I want it empty so that we can stop paying for it.

drinking coffee
    started laundry
    waiting for DD to get up
    "My mother said, 'You won't amount to anything because you procrastinate.' I said, 'Just wait.'" Judy Tenuta

I'm thankful for piles of laundry. It means my loved ones are nearby.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Morning!

Glad you toe is OK Cyndi...Yes try not to bang it again on anything!

Well we had a fun night! Seems one of the trains that came through had something dragging the tracks and stared about 5 small grass fires down below us...Not worried about it coming up here, but the noise and commotion kept us all up for a couple of hours! 5- trucks, lights, the railroad people and some of them are still down there! They will be all day, checking for hot spots...The cows are fine, John went down on the quad to check the fencing...

OK...you can cook anything you want in a pressure cooker, but for me, it's like frozen chicken breast in the cooker, seasonings and instant shredded chicken for tacos, fajitas or enchaladas...Frozen roast, instant pot roast, add veggies few more minutes...done! Shredded pork, BBQ beef or pork, sops stews and anything you want really...One of my favorite is stuffed Flank steak...Perfect every time!

Cyndi...Ham hocks and beans in about an hour! There is just so much you can do and the time it saves!

Cass...Sounds like a nice little gismo for smoothies! I just use my Milanese, it's easy for me to use and store...

Did you sleep better LuAnn with you guys home last night? I never sleep good when LP is gone...

Gail, you have been super busy with all the goodies you have been making, cards, diaper cake and the invites!

BP is down a few points this AM! Hooray! Will see how it goes at daybreak and I go in search of my snake! I know the snake is there to help me and they do not bother me, I have kept them as pets off and on over the years...I had a 7' Ball Python when I started dating LP and he about had a fit over her! I ended up having to give her to my son because he would not come back in my house! LOL I had to lock Que out of the front area just to be safe...I do not need her getting bit even with a gopher snake! I need to see if I can save the big pineapple tomato it knocked down? Pulling up some of the green beans that died off too...Have to pick some eggplants and pepper and a big Honeydew for dinner!

What is everyone up to today?

drinking coffee
    washing dog bedding
    getting ready for daybreak...
    Karen

The little voices in my head keep saying..."Get more Chickens!"

...The difference between *life* and *living*...When you have someone close, someone special, a *Best Friend*, it's *Living*...When you lose her...it's just *Life*...
    ....Perhaps they are not stars in the sky....But rather openings where our loved ones shine down to let us know they are happy....
    ...FAITH is the bridge between where I AM...and where GOD is taking me...

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would think the trains would be a little more cautious going through especially through your area. Fire are so commonplace there that I would think there would be laws and such. Hope there's not too much damage. Glad your BP is starting to go down.
    I got my 4th load of wash ready to go into the dryer. My dentist want to do one filling and replace 2 silver ones that are starting to leak. DH has just left to pick up a load from our storage unit. Now that we need to rent something for the camper, I want this one empty and stop paying for it.

ready for a nap
    slowly working on a card
    watching a movie with the kids
    "My mother said, 'You won't amount to anything because you procrastinate.' I said, 'Just wait.'" Judy Tenuta

I'm thankful for piles of laundry. It means my loved ones are nearby.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very glad that your BP is going down.

Laundry is just never ending...

drinking water
    watching cooking shows
    cloudy and looks like rain
    0---altered items
    0---cards
    0---layouts
    0---recipe pages

Cyndi....

Put "eat chocolate" at the top of your list of things to do today. That way, at least you'll get one thing done.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I already decided I am not going back on the other med, even at half dose, it stands a chance of raising my BP an that is really a big issue for me! I think I am working on a better balance of inside and outside activities so that I don't wear down so bad...At least I am trying! If needed I will always try the steroids again as a last resort!

LP went to WM for me and brought home a new sewing machine! I was in the middle of doing a few repair this morning and mine went clunk! I have had it over 10 years ($80 brother) and had it fixed once and didn't want to put more into it...This is a computerized Brother, more than I need, but nice! I might have to make something just so it gets used! At least I got my pants fixed!

LuAnn...That's a nice Hybrid unit! You will enjoy it and it has everything you were looking for! Another thing you might consider (we have a 12x12) is a pop up screen room...We put it up over the picnic table when we camp and you can sit outside, no bugs, flies or what ever!

Pull some garden out this AM...Pugged the water lines to the pulled plants...Checked the rest of the melons, hope they make it? Not doing much else today...Going to try to make a card if I can get the new machine going...

drinking ice tea
    watching Dance Moms
    resting...
    Karen

The little voices in my head keep saying..."Get more Chickens!"

...The difference between *life* and *living*...When you have someone close, someone special, a *Best Friend*, it's *Living*...When you lose her...it's just *Life*...
    ....Perhaps they are not stars in the sky....But rather openings where our loved ones shine down to let us know they are happy....
    ...FAITH is the bridge between where I AM...and where GOD is taking me...

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Morning everyone.

That was so sweet of LP to bring you another sewing machine.

I don't blame you for not wanting to take another pill. Just work really hard to find that balance with your work inside and out and see if you can do it that way.

drinking coffee
    watching the news
    planning the morning
    0---altered items
    0---cards
    0---layouts
    0---recipe pages

Cyndi....

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good morning...I woke and realized that my camera batteries were dead and I need it for today... so much has been happening and I'm trying to record it. I've been taking a few with my phone and hope I can get the ones my dd has taken with her phone to put in the mix... I have a digital photo frame and I'm going to have all the before and after photo flashing through the open house... the big lunch and gift give aways etc will be Sept 9 th... that's 2 weeks after we get all moved... wanted it close but not in the middle of all the mess...

We have had our sales man there all week and more got here to get ready yesterday...It is full blown moving this morning...that may be why I can't sleep!

Well we got the area they need for set up all ready for the move... got more paint out side done.. started with the contrast gray out side and wasn't sure I liked it but that is what it will be! lol Not sure there is enough contrast ...can't wait to see it dry and in the sun...the sun was setting when we were doing it ultimately that's why we had to stop painting on the outside any way... we still didn't leave till 10"00 ... I'll tell you I'm so tired of these late nights! lol

Good news ... the state rep was here yesterday Stephanie... she had told us that we had to had another bid because they didn't like the price of what CQ was going to charge to move... well the Beakins (sp) nation wide man was in the store 10 minutes but his bid was higher than CQ! ...so she told me yesterday that they would pay CQ's price! lol Now CQ bid wasn't even for the shop area and she asked if our salesman could get her a bid on that area of the move... He made a call maybe we can get it this morning...... she told me the amount I wasn't going to tell them so we could get an accurate bid but I could realize the money from it! lol Oh let the chips fall where they may.

Well got 1/2 of my office muded yesterday...need to get a ladder and do the ceiling..hoping to get it all done and outside paint done by the weekend. Is a move always like this... you think you will have so much more area then it's starting to shrink... just thinking about what all has to go into that area!

Well I'll catch up later... hopefully just wanted to give an update...maybe I should take a happy pill so it will be in my system when I get to work this morning...for some reason I have a felling I might need it! lol lol

Clarinda