Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 2256 of 2480 FirstFirst ... 1256175621562206224622542255225622572258226623062356 ... LastLast
Results 22,551 to 22,560 of 24800
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello everyone. Brrrrr. it started out cool this morning. Have done some vacuming and a bit of laundry. Still need to dust in a bit.
    Picked up walnuts again this morning. So far it looks like we still have one hummer as of yesterday aftenoon and I have seen one
    early this morning.

Talked with our nephew this morning and he is just now starting to see deer up in that back field but nothing close enough for him
    to get yet.

Marsha - Both of those recipes look really good, going to copy and paste them to save for trying later. Our weather is turning cooler
    also and I am enjoying it.

Susan - Glad that you are feeling better. Hope that yuo have a nice evening at church. I did get outside and pull another handful or so
    of weeds this morning.

I am just amazed that you can get that many card kits done in a short amount of time. I am a really slow crafter....

Maria - Glad that the A/C is out now but that is bad that DH hurt his back. You did get some good shopping in yesterday, sounds like
    you got some goodies. Maybe you can catch a nap today sometime.

drinking coffee
    looking outside
    need to dust
    0---altered items
    0---cards
    0---layouts
    0---recipe pages

Cyndi....

Put "eat chocolate" at the top of your list of things to do today. That way, at least you'll get one thing done.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi ladies. Sorry I missed checking in yesterday. I was really tired and DH wanted to watch TV with me. I couldn't do both at the same time like I usually do.
    Yesterday, I went to the gym then I took my bike into the shop afterwards. It was my tube and he changed it for me. He didn't charge for labor so I only had to buy the new tube. I'll take my bike with me tomorrow to the gym.
    After that, DH took me to the shoe store where I buy my athletic shoes. They closed down! It was completely empty. There's a running store in town, I'll try that after the gym sometime this week.
    Today, it was just gym time for me. Couldn't watch the Pack since they weren't on TV. But they did win! DH mowed the lawn. I hope it's the last time for this year.

Cyndi, it's cool that you are still seeing on holdout hummingbird. I bet he's cold. I missed how you were picking up the walnuts. You do have a tool, right? Those things will stain your hands; I remember that too well. Actually, I had green knees quite often as a kid.

Maria, how fun that you got to do all that shopping. You did get a lot of stuff. I am getting really excited for my trip. I remember Leslie; it'll be fun to meet her and all your other friends. I did find a couple of before pictures to show you. I think I'll probably just print them off my printer instead of sending them to a place to get prints. Good job getting the three LOs done. Were you organized enough (at the last minute) to get more done if you could? I hope DH's back doesn't hurt him to bad. Is it getting better?

Susan, glad to hear your on the mend. Did you get to sing well at church? You need to start using your machine! I bet once you start using it, you'll wonder why you hadn't started earlier.

Marsha, thanks for sharing the recipes. Glad that you don't have to babysit tomorrow. Will you stick around for the plummer or take off? Good luck with your pipes.

drinking hot chocolate
    watching TV
    getting tired
    "My mother said, 'You won't amount to anything because you procrastinate.' I said, 'Just wait.'" Judy Tenuta

I'm thankful for piles of laundry. It means my loved ones are nearby.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good Morning!
    I packed a lot of day into my Sunday but it was a good day. Brought MIL her prescription, went to the gym for an hour, then got groceries for the week. Sat outside with DH, the dog and cat for about an hour. Jazzie wanted to play ball and Sammie wanted to stalk the birds and other critters. Later on I put together the modge podge canvas that I made for my patient's daughter. I have to check it this morning. Hoping it came out alright.
    This week ahead is a light work week. Hoping I get a few more things done in the way of projects: pull out fall and pack away summer clothes, patch DS's wall to prepare for painting, and clean my craft room before LuAnn visits!!

Cyndi, great about the hummer hold out! It is chilly here in the mornings too but this afternoon is supposed to warm up nicely.
    I think your nephew is very patient to go out and wait for an opportunity. The peace and quiet of being outside in the woods has to be a way to relax. Did your DH or DS ever hunt?

LuAnn, bummer on your shoe store closing! Hope you can get what you need elsewhere. I love my new asics, just wish the color weren't so bright. I'd like them in black or grey but at least I work in a gym so it goes with the environment.
    Glad the tire fix was simple. Today will be a good day to ride.
    I am excited for the trip too. I think you should print off those pics and scrap them with pics of you now. What a great thing to record for your kids! My DH was happy the Pack won too.

Well, that's about all for now. Time to hit the road. Parking at work has been a nightmare and traffic to work no better. I need to get an earlier start. Hope Monday is or was good to you all.

drinking coffee
    hearing the clock tick
    so dark out
    TALLIES 2017
    1. SCRAPBOOK PAGE TOTALS: 6
    2. CARD TOTALS: 3
    3. CARD KITS:

4. MINI BOOK:
    5. OTHER ALTERED PROJECTS: 1

"Dull Women Have Immaculate Houses"

Maria

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello everyone. Pretty nice day after the cool start this morning, suppose to have some rain move in this afternoon.

I did get outside and got the garden stuff pulled up and tossed so that is all done for the year. Never saw the hummer again so
    I took down the last feeder and cleaned it up and put all of that stuff away for the year also.

LuAnn - That is good that it was an easy fix for your bike. Wow seems like the shoe store closed awful quick dosn't it. Yea on
    your Packers winning.

I do have a grab-it thing to pick up the walnuts with so it is pretty easy with it.

Maria - Glad that your Sunday was a nice day even if it was pretty busy. Sounds like you have a good bit planned for this week also.
    Fingers crossed that you get an easy parking spot at work.

DH use to hunt some years ago with his brothers but hasn't in years.

drinking coffee
    looking outside
    still need to dust
    0---altered items
    0---cards
    0---layouts
    0---recipe pages

Cyndi....

Put "eat chocolate" at the top of your list of things to do today. That way, at least you'll get one thing done.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi everyone. A really quick post tonight. My back is acting up, so I don't want to sit at the computer too long. Today the maintenance man unclogged my sink!!! He had a dickens of a time doing it. I guess from now on I will heed the Draino slogan: Once in every week, Draino in every drain.

LuAnn, glad your bike is ready to ride. I'll bet you have already had a bike ride. It's nice that DH wanted your company for TV watching. That comes first before anything.

Maria, I love the imagery of you and DH sitting outside with Jazzie and Sammie playing around you. Will they stay in the yard without a leash? Glad this is going to be an easier week for you. Who gets the job of painting DS' bedroom? Patching up the wall and getting the walls ready to paint is a tedious task in itself.

Cyndi, you worked pretty hard, pulling weeds and cleaning up the humming bird feeders for winter storage. And then there's the job of picking up walnuts. So, tomorrow you rest? We are having a cold spell move in after two days in the 80s. The rest of the week will be in the low 50s at night and high 60s during the day. I will be turning the heat on tonight. The cold really affects my arthritis.

Listening to hubby watching the Cards vs. Cubs series.
    Go Cards! We need a win!
    Going to retire to my heating pad.
    Marsha from Illinois
    Scrapbooking mantra: Storage isn't organization!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just had to share.

Marsha from Illinois
    Scrapbooking mantra: Storage isn't organization!

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi ladies. Kids had off today so I went into the gym a bit early. It didn't seem to matter since I got home at the usual time. I went to Kohl's this afternoon to buy a new winter coat; the Columbia brand was on sale. I found a coat that I wanted but they only had white. I went to the kiosk to check for a black one. It said there was one on the other side of where I live (I live between two stores) so I traveled back to the other one. They only had it in white also so I ended up ordering it from the kiosk. I was aggravated but I did get my $200 coat for $48.

Marsha, you are right. I did go for a bike ride today after I was done at the gym. Glad you got your sink fixed. What did your plumber say about Draino? I didn't think it was good for the pipes? Yes, I do love that DH prefers watching TV with me. He likes my sense of humor and loves it when I catch things in the shows (for example, if something is too outrageous or unsensible). He also get a kick when I talk back to the TV. Hope your back is feeling better and that the heating pad helps a lot.

Cyndi, it's sad that the hummer is now officially gone. I cleaned up my feeder finally. It was used this year much and I had been neglecting to clean it well. I think we are getting your rain tomorrow. Thanks.

Maria, I hope the canvas came out well. You don't have to worry about cleaning your craft space for me. I'm used to a very messy craft space. I've become quite adept at finding little places to work at. LOL. Besides, aren't we just going to concentrate on the cameo while I'm there. We got the crop. Glad your work week is light. You need that after last week. I never did decorate this last weekend. Ooops. Did you? Hope you got a good parking spot.

I think I need to close up our window. It's getting chilly. I also have a load of laundry to fold.

getting cold
    tired (wondering if SAD is kicking in?)
    need to fix nail polish and two nails

Marsha, that is too cute.
    "My mother said, 'You won't amount to anything because you procrastinate.' I said, 'Just wait.'" Judy Tenuta

I'm thankful for piles of laundry. It means my loved ones are nearby.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good Morning!
    Have the day off and I'm glad. I need a day to myself and to get a few things done. Jazzie has to go to the vet later for shots and I have to go to the gym so the rest is either phone calls or things I can get done on the computer.
    Work was good but I stayed late since one of the evening people was out sick. I then had to wait for security to come drive me to my car b/c again there was no parking.

Cyndi, yes thank you for the rain you are sending up but can you please next time send it on days I'm working? This week the 2 days I have off, it's going to rain. Hmmmmph! With pulling up the last of your garden, you are ready for winter. I still have to clean out our pots. I don't think I'll do mums this year, unless I just do one or two. If it does not get done this coming weekend, it probably won't.

Marsha, sorry your back is hurting. I have to be careful of how I sit for the same reason. I did do a lot of desk work yesterday and I felt it last night. I too, want to know what kind of Drano he said and how much? I know there are some solutions for preventing clogs. Should do that to our bathroom sink. DH and I sit out back w/Jazzie who stays with us though we have to catch her before she sneaks out to visit the neighbor's bread. Sammie stays out on a cat leash. She likes to walk around but often she'll sit and soak in the sun, the smells, and the fresh air. Every now and then she starts climbing a tree and we catch her and bring her down to foil her plans.
    I think I'm going to hire our neighbor to paint DS's bedroom, our bathroom and our bedroom. My right wrist is not in good shape so I think I need to baby it for a bit. I'll probably have him patch it too. LOVE that picture and caption! Thankd for sharing!

LuAnn, Whatta deal on the new coat! Columbia is a good brand too. Sorry you had to go to 2 stores just to order it at the kiosk.
    I know we won't spend a lot of time in the craft space but I want it to look nice. You know my home is very lived in and not at all a show place so I won't sweat it much ; ). Just don't gossip to the others about what a messy housekeeper I am. I did not decorate for fall b/c I ran out of time (happens to me a lot), but think I'll do it today. With the house to myself, I can get it done quickly.
    Our visit is 3 weeks away!

Okay all, it's time for me to pull out my list and start tackling a couple of things. Oh wait... more coffee first. I've got my priorities staight!

drinking coffee
    stretching my neck and shoulders
    need to post a pic of the cat being walked for Marsha
    TALLIES 2017
    3. CARD KITS:

4. MINI BOOK:

Maria

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444740437.022258.jpg
    Sammie on the leash for @marshapeck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    TALLIES 2017
    3. CARD KITS:

4. MINI BOOK:

Maria

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello everyone, I have been trying to catch up with you all, but I'm not quite there yet. We have been busy with all kinds of things lately. Last month we took the boat out for the last time before getting it winterized. Another year of skiing without getting my hair wet! Went on several short camping trips to our land up by the Dells. We decided to sell our land and had a real-estate agent over to check it out. Found out that the new neighbor had cut down a lot of trees and put a path through the woods on our hill. He didn't realize that the hill was ours because it wasn't recorded properly from the previous owners. It's getting straightened out now, but what a headache. DH has been going through a lot of job interviews and has had two job offers so far. He turned the first one down because the offer was ridiculously low. The second was better, but still a little low with 60 hour work weeks. (They still want him and told him to call if nothing else pans out.) He is scheduled for a second interview from a start-up plant in Kansas. Keeping our fingers crossed. I am working weekends at my cousin's garden center for this month for all of the Halloween festivities. Not used to being on my feet all day! I used to work at the garden center full time years ago. My DD took me to the Garth Brooks concert in Milwaukee last month. He puts on a great concert and we had a lot of fun. Fall bocce league and bowling started last month, although I'm not bowling every week this year because we have extra team members this year.
    Marsha, I am glad that you enjoyed my card. Just wanted to let you know I was thinking about you and wishing you all the best. Hope you are getting stronger every day.
    Maria, glad that you enjoyed your weekend with the kids home.
    Cyndi, is your weather cooling down yet? We've been cool up here and have even had the heat on. Turned it off for last weekend because it was really nice, but it is back on now. Have you had any rain or are you still watering?
    Clarinda, the wedding is coming up fast. Are you and the bride ready? Did the dress you ordered work out?
    Susan, are you feeling better yet? Your weather must be starting to warm up now. Will your DH and DB be working more on the house now?
    LuAnn, Packers won again! They're starting the season off in a good way. We watched our recorded game yesterday. Wasn't a "good" game, but we won and that's what counts.
    We are having our new minister out for dinner tomorrow night. I invited my in-laws and all the kids also. I had better get busy and get my house cleaned today so I can cook tomorrow. Will try to check in again soon.

Nervous about DH's interview tomorrow
    Nervous about minister coming for dinner
    Tired already